[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
catttuong said:

They cut the bed scenes when Paat and Pueng are truly husband and wife.  I am disappointed.
You serious?! Why? Man...I was disappointed enough with Episode 11, now 12 too?

catttuong

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
You serious?! Why? Man...I was disappointed enough with Episode 11, now 12 too?

They just cut the scene which Paat asked Pueng, "Can I be your prince?"  and Pueng said "yes".  That night, they become truly husband and wife.  They jumped to other scene.  However, they still keep some other sweet and romantic scenes which are waterfall, Paat and Peung sat together on the chair and having romantic talks.

Anyway, I still fall head over heels for Paat (aka Ken) :dance2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
catttuong said:

They just cut the scene which Paat asked Pueng, "Can I be your prince?"  and Pueng said "yes".  That night, they become truly husband and wife.  They jumped to other scene.  However, they still some other sweet and romantic scenes which are waterfall, Paat and Peung sat together on the chair and having romantic talks.

Any, I still fall head over heels for Paat (aka Ken) :dance2:
I saw! They like cut everything...grr...I'm so mad.

catttuong

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
I saw! They like cut everything...grr...I'm so mad.
I am mad too !! ............ and I am not exciting to look forward next week.

I want to give feedback to the Writer & Producer, so they can improve next time.  But too bad, I cannot read/write Thai.

cecilia

Staff member
If we have a CHOM/ROME moment with Pichy and Ken together .. omg, i'd faint lmao

But yes, they cut so MUCH!!!! Even Yaya was taken to bed by Rome on her first prime time lakorn lmao

Now, my question is .. since it happened a few night after Uraraat's incident w/Palaat will Peung be pregnant too?

*Spoilers are so much better -- i want to see them kiss in the rain lol

It seems like we're really going to have 14 episodes looking at the today ending preview.

catttuong

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
If we have a CHOM/ROME moment with Pichy and Ken together .. omg, i'd faint lmao

But yes, they cut so MUCH!!!! Even Yaya was taken to bed by Rome on her first prime time lakorn lmao

Now, my question is .. since it happened a few night after Uraraat's incident w/Palaat will Peung be pregnant too?

*Spoilers are so much better -- i want to see them kiss in the rain lol
Agree with you :highfive:

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
@catttuong.. man that sux. why do the pd have to cut out the bed scene.
the waterfall is the best scene for me today. well at lease mine wish of them press lip in the waterfall come true :woot2: :woot: :cheer: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1:
cant stand the mother/daughter. they piss me off all the time.
never really like prawut.he just not those guy i will feel pitty for. next week i will hate this guy so much for trying to rape poor peung.

catttuong

sarNie Egg
@Lover123 - I like waterfall scene too :dance1:

I just disappointed that they cut many good scenes.  I think may be because they do not have time to air it; since it aired 1 week late.  But cutting many good scenes, the story seems to have hick-up/glitch and not smooth at all.  That's wasted of a good drama and actors/actress.

Pok - I want to kick her butt.  I even fast forwarded her scenes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
catttuong said:
I am watching ep.12, just few scenes.  They cut important romantic scenes, I am very disappointed. :thumbdown:  .......... tsk, tsk, tsk!

I am falling head over heels in love with Ken :wub:

. :rant:  Pok is so evil.
this is what I'm annoyed of Ch3 

cecilia

Staff member
I think they didn't want to include the bed scene b/c Namtarn might be too young and also b/c this is her first major role as n'ek -- they decided to not go with it. I'm sure if this is Janie or Chom, we'll get the scene ... I watched the one with JANIE/KEN in Paris or some Europe country and lots of skin were showing in there ...

Regardless, i'm just happy that we have spoiler to relive on instead of these disappointed scenes.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
catttuong said:
@Lover123 - I like waterfall scene too :dance1:.

Pok - I want to kick her butt.  I even fast forwarded her scenes.
i must have watch the waterfall scene over 20x already :woot2: .
never like pok she just make mine blood boil cuz of all the mean thing she done to peung.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Lol yeah I'm with Ceda on this.. A willing scene would be nice but I could live without one. Atfirst I thought I couldn't but ep11 really satisfied me. Lol..

Ep12 was pretty good. It reflected on how much Ken is now caring for her and how she's falling in love with him while realizing it.. Hehehe Good thing about next week is that its not Ken going in trying to kiss her but jnstead its Namtarn who's pecking him on his cheek *spazz

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think next episode 13 it will make me smash my computer screen on how selfish and crazy Pok is and Pravoot i want to give them a big slap na kreet mak  :smack:  :smack:  

cecilia

Staff member
Finish rewatching episode 12 again and i'm fine with how things are atm ... willing doesn't have to be show to define their relationship lol -- the rest of their cute moments make up for it ..

if anything that i wish the director would add/change in today episode .. it would be to have Paat picks Peung up as they walk into their room -- that would have be super romantic too.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
wonder why they show the almost rape scene next week? yet they dont show the willing scene? this is why i dont get these pd/director.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well they don't have to show them go into bed, but at least make the viewers know that Paat and Pueng are gonna do something through some way. If I didn't read the spoilers I wouldn't have known they did the deed. Haha.

Man, why would they post those spoilers if they weren't going to show them....still upset.

cecilia

Staff member
Will yesterday 'wanting' to share the same bed make up for today loss?

Lovers, I thought the same too .. they shown Palaat and Uraraat r scene too but not their willing .. i honestly think it has to do with Namtarn being the new n'ek --- regardless, i'm fine with it now

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, or because the don't want to show R stuff...but then what was with the molesting scene in episode 9 between Paat and Puen? Right?? Idk what Broadcast Thai is thinking, but I guess I'll forgive them....I guess...Hehe. All because of Paat's childish cute ways!!! Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't get them either ... censor or not .. their cute moments really did make up for me lol

Waiting patiently for next week episodes .. hope it'll end by then (for my selfish reasons lol)