Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the lady sitting she's the Khun Pakorn 2nd wife in Wieng Roy Dao, Act Art very good at choosing their casting 
@Mahalo u beated me with the updates 
anyway your fantastic job thanks 4 sharing 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
the lady sitting she's the Khun Pakorn 2nd wife in Wieng Roy Dao, Act Art very good at choosing their casting 
I think she's beautiful! She doesn't look too old. I wonder what her age is.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
Haha. I was excited!

CR: Pantip/ As Tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I knew we'd get more pics! I wonder if there are more. I wonder when they'll release the official fitting pics. Anyway Au's in here too!!! Yipee! Triple the fun!!!
You know what. Tik and Mew look quite cute together. Mew doesn't look too young and she doesn't have an annoying teenage voice. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I knew we'd get more pics! I wonder if there are more. I wonder when they'll release the official fitting pics. Anyway Au's in here too!!! Yipee! Triple the fun!!!
You know what. Tik and Mew look quite cute together. Mew doesn't look too young and she doesn't have an annoying teenage voice. HAHA.
My same reaction! Lol. I was gonna suggest him to replace Ken but probably too old. Also, Jason Young will be in Swan.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
My same reaction! Lol. I was gonna suggest him to replace Ken but probably too old. Also, Jason Young will be in Swan.

Haha. I don't mind Au replacing Ken one bit, but yeah he's getting old...and older. Well at least he doesn't look too old in here. HAHA. I saw a bit of one of his recent lakorns and, it must've been the make up, because he looked real old. HAHA. However, even at 42, he could still be pra'ek.  Look at Tui, he's only a year younger than Au and he still played pra'ek and he played it pretty well. HEHE. Tui is one of the few that is aging very slowly. Oh and Por too! He's only 2 years younger and he's still pra'ek! HEHE. Au...you will always be my pra'ek. Sorry for being sentimental here. Haha. Any who. JASON!? I never really liked him, actually didn't really know him, until Mook Liam Petch. The guy is adorable. Hopefully he doesn't have glasses and look like a dork! Why he gotta be in Swan though. I probably won't watch that one. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. I don't mind Au replacing Ken one bit, but yeah he's getting old...and older. Well at least he doesn't look too old in here. HAHA. I saw a bit of one of his recent lakorns and, it must've been the make up, because he looked real old. HAHA. However, even at 42, he could still be pra'ek.  Look at Tui, he's only a year younger than Au and he still played pra'ek and he played it pretty well. HEHE. Tui is one of the few that is aging very slowly. Oh and Por too! He's only 2 years younger and he's still pra'ek! HEHE. Au...you will always be my pra'ek. Sorry for being sentimental here. Haha. Any who. JASON!? I never really liked him, actually didn't really know him, until Mook Liam Petch. The guy is adorable. Hopefully he doesn't have glasses and look like a dork! Why he gotta be in Swan though. I probably won't watch that one. 
Oh ok. Lol. I thought he was 45 or something because I saw him in some lakorn and he was playing as Matt's father. He remarried to someone who's the same age as her so she couldn't accept it cause she was always a daddy's little girl. I think he had gray hair in there or maybe they were just my eyes? Haha. But that was a total turn off for me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Oh ok. Lol. I thought he was 45 or something because I saw him in some lakorn and he was playing as Matt's father. He remarried to someone who's the same age as her so she couldn't accept it cause she was always a daddy's little girl. I think he had gray hair in there or maybe they were just my eyes? Haha. But that was a total turn off for me.

He looks around that age. HAHA. He's turning 42 this year. The gray hair probably came from the make up artist or he probably did have gray hair, who knows. Yeah, when I see my pra'eks with gray hair playing daddy it makes me sad. Everyone is growing...and that means I need to grow up as well. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Tik and Mew look great together! Now we have to wait on Ken-Cherry and Andrew-Taew  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

I know, don't they! Do you know when their fittings are??

-AyLove- said:
So happy they have the fitting for Tik/Mew part already! They look great! Mew is so lucky being pair with Tik!

Yes, she is quite lucky!!! 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh My Goodness! Tik and Mew look hot together!! Look way better than i though! Woohoo! Also Au is in here and A also in here! So many good cast! Aww and that cute boy from Tong Nuer Gao is also in here! :heart: thanks for sharing girls! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Oh My Goodness! Tik and Mew look hot together!! Look way better than i though! Woohoo! Also Au is in here and A also in here! So many good cast! Aww and that cute boy from Tong Nuer Gao is also in here! :heart: thanks for sharing girls! :kiss:
I didn't think they'd look that great together, but yes they do, better than expected. Hehe.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Phatman, Tik and Mew look suitable for one and another :) :) i seriously cannot wait for da other since one fitting is coming after another!