SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg A is in here too?? Lol he's in every Mew lakorn lol

Tik n Mew look soooooo goooood. I saw her mom updates on ig n i was blown away lol i like!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
that is the n'ek Mew Nittha 

Oh really?! HAHA. I didn't recognize her. I've only seen pics that's why. HAHA. 

OMG Passin is in here!!!! I sincerely hope he's not playing the bad guy. I will cry if he is....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Where can I find more fitting pics??
These pictures were updated about 30 min to an hour ago. Lol. You'd have to wait a couple more hours for more updates. The fitting is currently happening right now in Thailand. It's 1 am where I am. Probably 1 pm in Thailand. So you guys are getting express updates :D

CR: Pantip (IG: pymmy ค่ะ & MewNittha_family/ Saifon_ch3/ Apassin )

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
We've still yet to see Kim and Ananda's fitting. When will they have theirs?? And when will the pictures be released? I wanna see Kim in traditional clothing too. >.<

They had their fitting already, BUT didn't release any pictures. Or not that I know of. I think they released two pics, but not of the actual fitting. It sucks. I want to see those pics.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
These pictures were updated about 30 min to an hour ago. Lol. You'd have to wait a couple more hours for more updates. The fitting is currently happening right now in Thailand. It's 1 am where I am. Probably 1 pm in Thailand.

Darn....will be a long wait. Hopefully by tomorrow we get to see lots!! HEHE.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Darn....will be a long wait. Hopefully by tomorrow we get to see lots!! HEHE.
I'm updating pictures as we speak so go back to my old post. There are more pictures. I don't wanna spam so I'm just gonna keep adding them in the same post. Pictures are surfacing on the internet every 10 min - 30 min. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm updating pictures as we speak so go back to my old post. There are more pictures. I don't wanna spam so I'm just gonna keep adding them in the same post. Pictures are surfacing on the internet every 10 min - 30 min. Lol. 

Oh yeah! I see them!! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay it's kind of funny because they don't dress in period type clothings at all. Shouldn't we see trench coats/fedora hats/etc?? Besides the Chinese clothes, they look pretty modern to me....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Okay it's kind of funny because they don't dress in period type clothings at all. Shouldn't we see trench coats/fedora hats/etc?? Besides the Chinese clothes, they look pretty modern to me....
I think the hair says a lot. Lol. Look at the lady sitting in the chair. I'm sure women don't walk around with that kind of hair in this decade. Well, seems like updates have died down. *Yawns* Good night ladies. I'll hunt down some more updates tomorrow when I wake up. Trying to read, study, and find updates all at the same time is not helping when it's almost 2 am in the morn. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think the hair says a lot. Lol. Look at the lady sitting in the chair. I'm sure women don't walk around with that kind of hair in this decade. Well, seems like updates have died down. *Yawns* Good night ladies. I'll hunt down some more updates tomorrow when I wake up. Trying to read, study, and find updates all at the same time is not helping when it's almost 2 am in the morn. Haha.

Idk...they still look pretty modern to me. Haha.