angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
Alice, on 30 Jan 2014 - 07:47, said:
you guys i've got a sad news Ken has dropped himself out of Krating cos he find its too heavy for him and he went to accept Sapai Jao a relaxing one
I think if there's not any offical new it's better not to say anything look like be confirmed and guess the reason P'Ken may deny this lakorn

unfounded because until now P'Ken or the poreducer P'off don't say anything themselves.

As we have wait this series for such a long time why can't we wait for the offical announce about whether P'Ken deny it or not patiently

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Thanks for the news...here comes the boom.

NOOOOOOKOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOO!!!! THAAAMMAAIIIIII!!!! Ken, don't do that to us!!!!! I'm bawling my eyes out. Ken, you just broke my heart into a gazillion pieces. I'm....m..y.........................
i am feeling the same way 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I agree.....I am sooooooooo hearbroken  :cry1: I was  waiting just because I wanted KEN!! I think I will have to cry  :weep: 
omg about Cherry too lately its been very quiet about her she hasn't post anything on her IG to confirm she's in here also her fanclub too 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
angelcrystal said:
I think if there's not any offical new it's better not to say anything look like be confirmed and guess the reason P'Ken may deny this lakorn

unfounded because until now P'Ken or the poreducer P'off don't say anything themselves.

As we have wait this series for such a long time why can't we wait for the offical announce about whether P'Ken deny it or not patiently
angel i feel alot better thanks for this nice comment i will never give up 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm waiting for the opening ceremony. I wouldn't want Ken and Cherry to drop out. Hopefully opening is soon and all of the couples are there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
angelcrystal said:

Let's hope you are right!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Adora said:
I didn't expect the wardrobe for this series to be traditional Chinese clothing since it's set in period time. HOWEVER, seeing that Janie and Boy ARE dressed in Chinese clothing makes me very happy and excited. ^_^
I can't wait to see Kim and Ananda dressed in Chinese clothing too, because so far, we've only seen them in modern clothing. I wanna see Kim in traditional Chinese wear. She's going to look so beautiful. <3
Hopefully, the traditional Chinese clothing theme isn't just for some of the parts in this series either--like, not just for Hong only, or not just for certain dramas in here only and not all of them. Because it'd be great to see all of the leads in here dressed in traditional Chinese clothing.
i think they all will dress 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
To wat i remember, Hong is da only part (out of da 5) tat are filming overbroad (China). I could be wrong tho, so someone with good memory please explain once agian :p lots of love :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
To wat i remember, Hong is da only part (out of da 5) tat are filming overbroad (China). I could be wrong tho, so someone with good memory please explain once agian :p lots of love :heart:

Yup that's from Ninja's translation of the summary.