Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if Chakrit can't cos of time conflict i actually want another choice why don't they pic Rome with Cherry, his tall enough for her and acting skill is very decent 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
if Chakrit can't cos of time conflict i actually want another choice why don't they pic Rome with Cherry, his tall enough for her and acting skill is very decent 
Rome is okay. Him and Cherry would make an interesting pair. Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I hope the rumor is false, cuz I really want to see Ken and Cherry. But I understand if he withdraws. I would want Chakrit, but we all know he can't be in here. I don't mind Rome. I've been wanting them to pair up for quite some time. I don't mind Poh Nattawut either, I love this guy. I guess anyone is fine with me as long as it's not Smart, even though I do like him. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
I hope the rumor is false, cuz I really want to see Ken and Cherry. But I understand if he withdraws. I would want Chakrit, but we all know he can't be in here. I don't mind Rome. I've been wanting them to pair up for quite some time. I don't mind Poh Nattawut either, I love this guy. I guess anyone is fine with me as long as it's not Smart, even though I do like him. 
Oh Puleeez don't be Smart! If he...ugh....if he got to be in here I will kill myself! Haha. Just kidding, won't do that, but I will wreak havoc in CH3!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Oh Puleeez don't be Smart! If he...ugh....if he got to be in here I will kill myself! Haha. Just kidding, won't do that, but I will wreak havoc in CH3!

I like Smart, no doubt, lol....he's one of the few actors that I like even though his acting is always not so great. But I don't want him in here, 1) I want KEN! 2) I want KEN!!!!!!! LOL....you know what I mean.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome have the looks,acting skill,good in action,romantic he matches Cherry more than Por N plus Cherry and Rome are about the same age though she's a few years older 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
I like Smart, no doubt, lol....he's one of the few actors that I like even though his acting is always not so great. But I don't want him in here, 1) I want KEN! 2) I want KEN!!!!!!! LOL....you know what I mean.

Haha. and 3) WE WANT KEN!!!! Wish I can go persuade him to NOT pull out from this project. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Haha. and 3) WE WANT KEN!!!! Wish I can go persuade him to NOT pull out from this project. 

Haha yes, WE WANT KEN!!!!!!!! Too bad we can't persuade him, we can only hope that he doesn't pull out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Haha yes, WE WANT KEN!!!!!!!! Too bad we can't persuade him, we can only hope that he doesn't pull out.

I'll go into his dreams and force him to stay put. HAHA. I wish.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm super happy and finally we get to see their city scene :) :) Thanks Ninja!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Hong fitting? Isn't it the last series? Grr. 

Ikr?! I am getting frustrated and angry lol......it's the last series and they already had their fitting. While the other 3 didn't have their fitting yet. What's going on Act Art??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Ikr?! I am getting frustrated and angry lol......it's the last series and they already had their fitting. While the other 3 didn't have their fitting yet. What's going on Act Art??

Like seriously. There are a lot of lakorns to look forward to this year, but every single project is so frustrating! For example, Yah Leum Chun hasn't even released a teaser yet, nothing is going on with Abb Ruk Online, Ken might drop Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series, Lah Ruk Sud Krob Fah has halted filming....urgh...what a way to begin the year. HAHA.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Like seriously. There are a lot of lakorns to look forward to this year, but every single project is so frustrating! For example, Yah Leum Chun hasn't even released a teaser yet, nothing is going on with Abb Ruk Online, Ken might drop Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series, Lah Ruk Sud Krob Fah has halted filming....urgh...what a way to begin the year. HAHA.

lol.....I agree. Of all the ones that you mentioned, I am only waiting for Mafia Luerd Mungkorn, man if Ken drops this, I'm going to be SOOOOO UPSET lol I'm fine with others, but like I said. KEN! KEN! KEN! KEN!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

lol.....I agree. Of all the ones that you mentioned, I am only waiting for Mafia Luerd Mungkorn, man if Ken drops this, I'm going to be SOOOOO UPSET lol I'm fine with others, but like I said. KEN! KEN! KEN! KEN!
Oh, I don't want to think about it at all. Why do I have a feeling he's going to....er.....me no want!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
According to P'Off Pongpat latest interview, Singha/Lion and Krating/Bull should kick off pretty soon. Because the director is someone else.

After that he will kick off Hong/Swan, another Lakorn that he also direct. No mention of Raad/Rhino yet.
I guess, unless he find someone to direct Raad, he has to finish up Tiger before start filming Raad.