Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ananda & Kim look good together...so hot!!! Kim look so fresh anf confortable :) little by little up date but i'm happy tat da fliming is now starting!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Kim looks so good in those clothes. She and Ananda look so good together. Both have the mature look.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:
When I first saw this picture on Kims Ig as a thumbnail I honestly thought it was Mark lmbo! Until i read the tag #Ananda lol. Awww I got happy there for a minute thinking it was MK Lol I was thinking to myself when did MK went to the beach?! 55555 nope just Kim and Ananda lol

Im not feeling much from Ananda but Kim is working hard like a lady so Im sure the product will turn out good!♡ I like Kim's character name Wanvisa sounds very pretty!!!!!!^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oo. That picture of them all wet looks hot! Haha. Now if only they'll do a real kiss!! Has Kim ever done a real kiss???

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^if i'm not mistake...yes...mostly in all her lakorn beside her 2 recent one lol...da BIGGEST one is da one in Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012!!! :spicy: and another one is in 4 Haujai Haeng Koon Kao: Thara Himalayi...da good nigth kiss :blush:

Aum get her first on screen kiss follow by Mark(2x)...Smart, not a clue and as for nadech all we get was stare, stare, stare, stare!!!

SonYukView4ever

Lol. Awwww I love it when Kim does lip kisses. Hehehe so romantic! but I dig any real lip kisses from any pra'nang really because thats what draws me to the lakorn . *cough cough* SudSaiPaan and ToomVill!!!!! Lol 5555 ^^

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yes, Kim did a real kiss with Smart at the ending scene.  Her last real kiss was PCKK.  Shortly after that, ch3 banned real kisses.  Even if the leads kiss for real, they edit out those scenes. 

Out of all Kim's love scene, I think ... the hottest love scene got to be the wedding night with Nadech, when he undressed her wedding grown.  They didn't even touch each other through the entire lakorn (except 2 accidental kisses ... hehe).  But both of them can really show their passionate love through their eyes.

I expect Kim and Ananda to be exchanging hot sizzling stares.  :D

More fan made poster.  Seem like fans are having very high expectation out of this series, especially with success of Tong Neu Gao

source: http://pantip.com/topic/31172549

SonYukView4ever

Eeks. This series looks like a big production for next year!

Taew looks Sexy there! p'Off is directing her part, its going to be good! Off seems to adore her too after the success of k.Chai!

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
That poster is very well made. Thanks for sharing Ninja. And Off adored Taew ever since Dong Poo Dee. His two main favorites from this generation are Taew and Margie. 

SonYukView4ever

hsdsfan said:
Off adored Taew ever since Dong Poo Dee. His two main favorites from this generation are Taew and Margie. 
OH! lol Never watch DPD but Off directed that one too?? My goodness, he's good then! Lol DPD made Taew a well known actress, besides, STJJKK! Never watch Margie, period. Lol. No interest whatsoever, maybe years from now...if she paired with Mark, Ill force myself to watch lmfao!! 55555 jkjk

Its good Off adores Taew, perhaps Off can queue Mark in his schedule with Taew so Mark wouldnt be stuck with the same production every year, lmao! 555 jkjk

Im so excited for Taew's part now esp. With Andrew and their part has the most racy scandalous scenes! Lol

Hope to see more bts clips of Kim and Ananda. People are already crazy over them. Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oo. That picture of them all wet looks hot! Haha. Now if only they'll do a real kiss!! Has Kim ever done a real kiss???
maybe there might be a real kissing but Ch3 will eventually cut it out 

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Yes, Kim did a real kiss with Smart at the ending scene.  Her last real kiss was PCKK.  Shortly after that, ch3 banned real kisses.  Even if the leads kiss for real, they edit out those scenes. 

Out of all Kim's love scene, I think ... the hottest love scene got to be the wedding night with Nadech, when he undressed her wedding grown.  They didn't even touch each other through the entire lakorn (except 2 accidental kisses ... hehe).  But both of them can really show their passionate love through their eyes.

I expect Kim and Ananda to be exchanging hot sizzling stares.  :D

More fan made poster.  Seem like fans are having very high expectation out of this series, especially with success of Tong Neu Gao

Wow...thanks for the posters...the first one was so professionally done...but shouldn't Andrew be in Taew's place? hehehe ...Probably couldn't find Andrew's picture...It is so hard to find his picture...

Since channel 3 banned real kiss...there is no hope for intimate scenes between Andrew and Taew....:(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Kim has done real kisses. That means if CH3 didn't ban real kisses we could've seen a hot kiss between Ananda and Kim?! Urgh....CH3's ban on real kisses still haunts me! 

Whatever. This banner is almost perfect. If only Andrew had a similar-styled photograph...