Alice

sarNie Tombstone
มาเฟียเลือดมังกร อ๊อฟ พงษ์พัฒน์ วางตัวนักแสดง เสือ สิงห์ กระทิง แรด หงส์ แล้ว ดึงนักแสดงรุ่นเก๋า ประชันบทบาท ตามข่าวถ้าเป็นจริงตามโผนักแสดงนั้น เรื่องเสือ เคน เล่น อยากเห็นมาร์กี้เล่นคู่กัน เพราะเรื่องนี้พี่อ๊อฟเป็นทั้งผู้จัดและผู้กำกับเรื่องนี้ด้วย อีกอย่างมาร์กี้ก็เคยเล่นละครของพี่อ๊อฟ ไม่ใช่อะไร อยากเห็นคู่นี้เล่นละครด้วยกัน 

เรื่องย่อเรืิองเสือ 
ผู้กำกับ อ๊อฟพงษ์พัฒน์
พระเอก เคน ธีรเดช            
       วันวิสาไปสะดุดขามาเฟียหนุ่มและถูกเขาแกล้งตั้งแต่แรกพบ ทั้งสองแก้เผ็ดกันไปมาจนเขาสบโอกาสสั่งสอนเธอโดยไม่ลืมฝากคำขู่ทิ้งท้ายไว้ มารู้ทีหลังว่าเขาคือ ภรพ ทายาทนักธุรกิจชื่อดังที่กำลังดวงตก เพราะพ่อกับแม่ของเขามาทาบทามให้เธอไปคอยเสริมดวงให้ลูกชายและหญิงสาวก็ช่วยให้เขารอดตายมาได้หลายครั้งจริง ๆ

เมื่อเรื่องราวร้าย ๆ คลี่คลาย ก็เหลือเรื่องหัวใจให้สะสาง ฝ่ายผู้ใหญ่ก็เชียร์เธอสุดตัว แต่เสือหนุ่มฟอร์มจัดยังปากแข็ง ไม่ยอมรับว่าเขานั้นเผลอเปิดใจให้เธอ...ตั้งนานแล้ว

เนื้อเรื่องใครเล่นก็ได้นี่เขาไม่ได้เน้นว่านางเอกต้องมีหน้าเด่นไปทางไหน ?? ขอเถอะ เคน - มาร์กี้ 
P'Off Pongpat has consider Margie as nang'ek pairing with P'Ken 
this 1st serie Suer Tiger will be directed by Khun Off Pongpat himself 
http://pantip.com/topic/30749094

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
That was a Fan's wish. They doesn't want Ken to pair up with a newby.

Pra'k got mad at Nang'k and bullied her. But she got away every times.

It sounds like Pra'k is very jealous of Nang'k. He doesn't like her to be standing next to anybody. Forbidden her to talk to anybody. So she just smile. So he forbidden her to smile. But guys are still interested in her. So he locked her up. Haha.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I really want them to pair up too but it was just a fan's wish.
Hope Khun Off consider Margie to be n'ek in this one, Plsssssss.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so surprise Mew Nitta on the list for fans choice as Ken's nang'ek but as mention earlier the casting for this Series will be A-list veteran 

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
so surprise Mew Nitta on the list for fans choice as Ken's nang'ek but as mention earlier the casting for this Series will be A-list veteran 
The main casts (for Tiger, Lion, etc characters) will be A-list veterans.   But their co-stars can be either veterans or young bloods.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
I would actually want Taew to pair up with Ken omgawsh, that'll be a pair to watch :drools:
yes they will chose a youngster as nang'ek to pair with P'Ken the Tiger part 
the Lion Singh n'ek age is 25+ bet Ch3 will chose an a-list veteran to pair with P'Por N

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aum replacing Chakrit is fine. Margie as Ken`s nang ek is totally awesome, hope its true. Janie and Boy is fine by me, Boy may not have the looks, but he has the talents. I might even say the best actor out of the 4 hua jai group. Also about Margie, i dont consider her as a newbie at all.

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
one_of_others said:
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

can u please don't spam 

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
According to the latest interview with Poh Nattawut about his currently filming dramas and future dramas, he said about dropping Bang Rajan and the new drama that will feature him is Sai Lub Sam Miti which will open in October.   He didn't mention anything about Mafia Luerd Mungkorn.  >.<

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
one_of_others said:

this lakorn is not close to airiong time yet...plus most of da actor or cast shall i say is not even confirm....but for sure is tat this lakorn is airing in channel 3.... hope tat help :)

anyways it been awhile now and still waiting for an confirmation....hopr we know who with who.....

rehann

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
มาเฟียเลือดมังกร อ๊อฟ พงษ์พัฒน์ วางตัวนักแสดง เสือ สิงห์ กระทิง แรด หงส์ แล้ว ดึงนักแสดงรุ่นเก๋า ประชันบทบาท ตามข่าวถ้าเป็นจริงตามโผนักแสดงนั้น เรื่องเสือ เคน เล่น อยากเห็นมาร์กี้เล่นคู่กัน เพราะเรื่องนี้พี่อ๊อฟเป็นทั้งผู้จัดและผู้กำกับเรื่องนี้ด้วย อีกอย่างมาร์กี้ก็เคยเล่นละครของพี่อ๊อฟ ไม่ใช่อะไร อยากเห็นคู่นี้เล่นละครด้วยกัน 

เรื่องย่อเรืิองเสือ 
ผู้กำกับ อ๊อฟพงษ์พัฒน์
พระเอก เคน ธีรเดช            
       วันวิสาไปสะดุดขามาเฟียหนุ่มและถูกเขาแกล้งตั้งแต่แรกพบ ทั้งสองแก้เผ็ดกันไปมาจนเขาสบโอกาสสั่งสอนเธอโดยไม่ลืมฝากคำขู่ทิ้งท้ายไว้ มารู้ทีหลังว่าเขาคือ ภรพ ทายาทนักธุรกิจชื่อดังที่กำลังดวงตก เพราะพ่อกับแม่ของเขามาทาบทามให้เธอไปคอยเสริมดวงให้ลูกชายและหญิงสาวก็ช่วยให้เขารอดตายมาได้หลายครั้งจริง ๆ

เมื่อเรื่องราวร้าย ๆ คลี่คลาย ก็เหลือเรื่องหัวใจให้สะสาง ฝ่ายผู้ใหญ่ก็เชียร์เธอสุดตัว แต่เสือหนุ่มฟอร์มจัดยังปากแข็ง ไม่ยอมรับว่าเขานั้นเผลอเปิดใจให้เธอ...ตั้งนานแล้ว

เนื้อเรื่องใครเล่นก็ได้นี่เขาไม่ได้เน้นว่านางเอกต้องมีหน้าเด่นไปทางไหน ?? ขอเถอะ เคน - มาร์กี้ 
P'Off Pongpat has consider Margie as nang'ek pairing with P'Ken 
this 1st serie Suer Tiger will be directed by Khun Off Pongpat himself 
http://pantip.com/topic/30749094
alice thanks for the great news...
u remember last month i talked to u about this...
i really want Margie here... this such happy news...
thanks u made my day!! :dance3: hope it's confirm!!
another series Bargie with diff partner?? :scratchhead2:
but still i'm happy :woot2:  crossed every cross-able part of my body!!!