yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
BOY PAKORN CONFIRMED AS PRA-EK IN HONG (Swan)!!

The shooting of the first drama "Suer / Tiger" will be started around AUGUST to SEPTEMBER 2013!!
While his "Hong"'s filming will start in January 2014.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYqEP0C9pq4[/youtube]

Source : http://pantip.com/topic/30720243

Translation

Starting at 5.40min.

Boy : It's a drama project for early next year or at the end of this year called "Suer Sing Krating Raed Hong" lakorn series.   The first lakorn will start shooting within this year, probably in August or September.  But my part is the 5th one so we will be start shooting it at the beginning of next year.

I'm in "Hong", costaring with P'Janie.

Reporter : What is your expectation toward this drama ?   Since it's one of the highly-anticipated series of Channel 3.

Boy : I'd rather feel glad to receive this good opportunity because this series are full of special features.   And to work with the veratan actors who are very very skilful, it's a chance for me to improve my acting.

Reporter : Normally, you get to co-star the same generations of actresses.   What do you think about pairing with P'Janie this time?

Boy : I'm quite nervous since I've never costarred with older generations before.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I like Boy but knowing that Boy is going to be Janie's pra'ek in this series make me not excited.I don't know why. It just doesn't.  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug: I was hoping for somebody else.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
me too not happy about Boy,i only saw one of his larkon not such a big fan ,hope i wont get disappointed with the  neks,i want older generation neks no younger ones please

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
heathvee said:
me too not happy about Boy,i only saw one of his larkon not such a big fan ,hope i wont get disappointed with the  neks,i want older generation neks no younger ones please

So True!!!! I also want the nang;eks to be older generation too and not any younger generation. Like I said I like Boy and is a fan of his but somehow I'm not excited that he;s going to be Janie's pra'ek. I guess, to me, it's because he's consider a "younger" generation pra'ek. Even though he's 28 and going to be 29 soon. 

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm not surprise that OFF PONGPAT chose BOY because Boy is one of his favorite person to work with beside Taew. I'm not a fan of Boy and I am sad to see this pairing. I want Janie to pair with veteran not younger actor. Boy look extra old for his age and even look older than Janie. I hope things will change and Boy is out lol.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I just finished reading one of the book. It's pretty good with lots of twist and turn. There are 13 gangs in total. they have regular meeting to try to co-exist peacefully. The book is not a period. But I guess it would be too difficult to make people believe that there are 13 gangs in china town. That's why Khun Off say he will produce it as period.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
thanks for the updates guys :) I hav nothing against Boy but i'm not that hyped up for him to be paired up with Janie :/ U kno who just came up in my mind who would've looked good with Janie? ROME O_O He should be considered to be in this series 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Boy as Janie pra'ek...i dont mine :p a new pair tat all i got to say hehehehe and hope Kim really is in here :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
I just finished reading one of the book. It's pretty good with lots of twist and turn. There are 13 gangs in total. they have regular meeting to try to co-exist peacefully. The book is not a period. But I guess it would be too difficult to make people believe that there are 13 gangs in china town. That's why Khun Off say he will produce it as period.
wow 13 gangs sood yod sounds epic and action thrill no wonder Ch3 is choosing an A-list to be casted 
thanks Ninja 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
thanks for the updates guys :) I hav nothing against Boy but i'm not that hyped up for him to be paired up with Janie :/ U kno who just came up in my mind who would've looked good with Janie? ROME O_O He should be considered to be in this series 
i want Ch3 to choose Rome if Chakrit is really dropping this project but I've doubt it won't happen cos Rome schedule is full after the lakorn with Matt playing a twin makers j is preparing another lakorn reuniting with Chompoo at in the end of 2013 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
aww man that sucks </3 . I really hope he gets to be apart of this tho. Fingers still crossed X) If not then, i want another veteran to replace Chakrit 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
aww man that sucks </3 . I really hope he gets to be apart of this tho. Fingers still crossed X) If not then, i want another veteran to replace Chakrit 
another veteran i want is Aum or Por T since Por N in here i always wish one day the two Por work together

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
ThaiTV3 Executive Director mentioned Seur Sing Krating Rad Hong

Here's a cut from the latest interview with Somrak Narongvichai, ThaiTV3 Executive Director - Production Business, who approves lakorn production and casting.

เร็วๆนี้ก็จะมีงานประมาณนี้ออกมาอีก

มี  แต่การทำงานไม่เหมือนกัน   อย่างเรื่อง เสือ สิงห์ กระทิง แรด หงส์  ผมให้พงษ์พัฒน์รับเป็นผู้จัดฯคนเดียว   แต่เอาผู้กำกับมา 5 คน ซึ่งเป็นผู้กำกับสายหนังซะส่วนใหญ่     เอานักแสดงเก่าเล่นหมด   ขอให้รอดูการพลิกบทบาทของนักแสดงเหล่านี้

Soon there'll be another series released.

Yes.  But the work process is different.  For Suer Sing Krating Rad Hong, I let Pongpat handle as a producer alone.   But we bring in 5 directors and most of them are film directors.   Lead casts will all be veterans.   Please wait to see the revolutions of these casts.

Source : http://pantip.com/topic/30739220

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo!! Looking forward to know who da lead cast n'ek...i already know janie and boy so im talking about da other :) thanks ^_^

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
yuijbj said:
ThaiTV3 Executive Director mentioned Seur Sing Krating Rad Hong

Here's a cut from the latest interview with Somrak Narongvichai, ThaiTV3 Executive Director - Production Business, who approves lakorn production and casting.เร็วๆนี้ก็จะมีงานประมาณนี้ออกมาอีก
มี  แต่การทำงานไม่เหมือนกัน   อย่างเรื่อง เสือ สิงห์ กระทิง แรด หงส์  ผมให้พงษ์พัฒน์รับเป็นผู้จัดฯคนเดียว   แต่เอาผู้กำกับมา 5 คน ซึ่งเป็นผู้กำกับสายหนังซะส่วนใหญ่     เอานักแสดงเก่าเล่นหมด   ขอให้รอดูการพลิกบทบาทของนักแสดงเหล่านี้

Soon there'll be another series released.

Yes.  But the work process is different.  For Suer Sing Krating Rad Hong, I let Pongpat handle as a producer alone.   But we bring in 5 directors and most of them are film directors.   Lead casts will all be veterans.   Please wait to see the revolutions of these casts.
Source : http://pantip.com/topic/30739220
That was a good interview from Khun Somruk. I can't believe he's 63. He looks way younger than that. Thought he's in late 40, or something. He does has good vision and think outside the box.

He says rating comes and go. And it put stress on everybody to be measured ongoing. But memory is more important. It's more important for viewer to be able to remember a character or a scene for the next 10 years. Because, it's more lasting and ongoing. And he believe that lakorn can change society. So they will avoid violent love scene and using foul language, going forward. Also, lakorn has boundary and somewhat restricted. They cannot involve politic, religion, sensitive topic or even focusing on particular carreer. They did a lakorn that Pra'k, who is a greedy lawyer and got a petition from lawyer society to complain that they put negative image on their carrer. (Haha). No wonder the bad guys are mostly general business owner.

He said it was his idea to do series because his boss was joking that they are doing lots of promotion for a lakorn and it only last a month and a half. So he started the idea of a series, with them doing 4HJHKK as first project. So they can do marketing once and it last 4-6 months.

Something I disagree with him through. He said there is not enough leads. He says there are 30 producers. If they all want to open a lakorn at the same time, they will need 30 pairs of leads. Some lakorn has many pairs. So they need as many as 60 pairs of leads to meet demands .. Haha. Wow, that would be too many. Lots of newby to come, hehe.

That means many series to come, and many newby to come.
---
At least, he say this series (Dragon blood mafia), they will be using existing leads. So no newby here. He said it will be switch of new roles for those actor/actress. Wait and see.

---
Not related to this thread, at the end of the year, ch3 will have another series, which will be related to the project of King Rama9. So it will be feel good green lakorn.