Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
The only person I don't want to see in here is Chakrit. I want Chakrit out and Aum A in.
i was thinking of this too if they get Aum A then i want him with Chompoo 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Alice said:
its Tard Ruk not Look Tard 
its hard choice i want Por T and Janie too then came a hard one I want to see Ken/Ploy cos rukkhuntaofah didn't do justice but then i want Ploy with Por N HongSabutLai was a sad moment 
Thanks Alice, u always got my back! :) anyways waiting patiently for their missing pieces lol

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Just bought the novels of this. :D   I'm so anticipating!!
Can't wait for P'Ken's one. (And yes, I'll be watching the whole lot.)

Hope the actresses are well-chosen.

I read somewhere that Off Pongpat mentioned that the series
will be romantic comedy with some action just like Khunchai Ratchanon.

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Here I am reading Suer (Tiger) novel now. :D

- Parop Rungruengpaisarnsiri (the leading actor) : the heir of a famous bird's nest business owner in Yaowarat (Bangkok's China Town).  He's tall, white-skinned, fierceful, & stubborn.  hahaha...P'Ken, exactly.

- Wanwisa (the leading actress) : white-skinned, big-rounded eyes, tall, thin.

Any Nangek suggestions ? XD

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Romantic/comedy with some action same as Khun Chai Lek! o m g! I can't wait to see more updates on this then! Hahahha..

The only nang'ek that come to my mind is Cherry. Lol. I think and I'm sure that Cherry is tall,thin, and white skinned. But i don't know if she have big round eyes. I don't know if there's any actress with big round eyes at all.  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yuijbj said:
Here I am reading Suer (Tiger) novel now. :D

- Parop Rungruengpaisarnsiri (the leading actor) : the heir of a famous bird's nest business owner in Yaowarat (Bangkok's China Town).  He's tall, white-skinned, fierceful, & stubborn.  hahaha...P'Ken, exactly.

- Wanwisa (the leading actress) : white-skinned, big-rounded eyes, tall, thin.

Any Nangek suggestions ? XD

Does the nang'ek have to be white-skinned? Haha. I got one, but she's darker-toned and that's Noon Sirapun. 

Ok, I got one! This person is tall, she's white-skinned and she has HUGE round eyes. This gal is.....
Namtarn Pichukkana Wongsarattanasin!!! HAHAHA. I don't care if they just got paired. I want to see them together again! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Another person that comes to mind is Chompoo. I'm not too fond of her, so they better not ask her. Plus she's paired with him already in an upcoming lakorn. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Romantic/comedy with some action same as Khun Chai Lek! o m g! I can't wait to see more updates on this then! Hahahha..

The only nang'ek that come to my mind is Cherry. Lol. I think and I'm sure that Cherry is tall,thin, and white skinned. But i don't know if she have big round eyes. I don't know if there's any actress with big round eyes at all.  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
Cherry is very tall she's 172cm it would be good if KC Ken/Cherry reunite they have 2 unconfirmed lakorn that is waiting for announcement 
talking about white skin Ploy Chermarn one sample but i think she's too white and another one is Yaya right now Cherry is a good candidate 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Unless they change the script, Ken's Nang'k in Tiger will be younger.

เสือ - นางเอกเพิ่งเรียนจบ อายุ 22-23 กำลังอยู่ในช่วงเพิ่งหางานทำ
Tiger - Nang'k just finished school and looking for job. 22-23 years old.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ aww.. man, seriously!!!! I won't be shock if a young generation girl is his nang'ek then. I seriously DON'T WANT any young generation actress in here!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:

Even better! Namtarn is the perfect choice!!! I tell y'all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:

good sample is Kim 

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Kim is a choice too. Hehe.
I would love to see Kim too. Wanwisa's character is a bit like Kim's role in Panyachon Kon Krua in personality wise. Plus she doesn't look too young for Ken. XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yuijbj said:
I would love to see Kim too. Wanwisa's character is a bit like Kim's role in Panyachon Kon Krua in personality wise. Plus she doesn't look too young for Ken. XD
I'm hoping for Kimmy too 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Janie as Phoenix ? How perfect is that !? I'm excited to see the older generations take on a series project !!! That's something for a change :) seeing the actors/actresses you grew up watching act alongside each other is gold !!!! Lol