-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If the rumor is correct to be Andrew and Janie, I'll be so freaking HAPPY!!!!!!! I miss them both so much. *Finger cross* that this pair is true!!!!!! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OKAY...so ALL those five actors are on my FAVORITE ACTORS list. BUT contrary to that, ALL the girls are on my NOT-SO-FAVORITE ACTRESSES list. HAHA. Well, except for Cherry, I admire her. Her acting is alright. Anyway. Should I anticipate this or not????? :scratchhead2:  :scratchchin:  Such dilemma! 

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
wow if it's true it will be the blockbuster series of the year. Hope it turns out to be true. haha, and ananda, chompoo, gonna be awesome

rehann

sarNie Adult
aww... i love the siblings ... n the last pair andrew & janie...
but not the actresses.... from all the actresses i only like Cherry n janie pairing....
i hope we got one or two young gen n'ek as the seesan...  Yaya/Margie/KIm...
but still gonna stay tune to this if it happen in real... another series... excited :woot2:

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i hope the rumoured cast will be true they are all my fav,i dont want them to use the younger generation.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
OKAY...so ALL those five actors are on my FAVORITE ACTORS list. BUT contrary to that, ALL the girls are on my NOT-SO-FAVORITE ACTRESSES list. HAHA. Well, except for Cherry, I admire her. Her acting is alright. Anyway. Should I anticipate this or not????? :scratchhead2:   :scratchchin:  Such dilemma! 
this other day i was thinking of Ananda/Chompoo,Por N/Cherry,Chakrit/Ploy and it took my words Ch3 read my mind and i always dreaming of Ken/Rita and Andrew/Janie reunion 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if this true then its Ploy first action thrill lakorn and pairing with Chakrit since the other girls had played action lakorn already 
Chakrit/Ploy will be the 4th part of this series and Janie she'll be the youngest out of the mafia sibling
i like Ananda and Chompoo pair too one hot couple followed by Ken/Rita 

natia

sarNie Egg
Andrew and Janie omg my heart just skipped a beat. Please let it be true.. most likely though as Aof Pongpat loves Andrew. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What the...the top row plays siblings? Can they not be siblings, instead be friends from the biz or something? Haha. Too many siblings storylines, I want something different haha.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I don't think Chompoo and Janie will be in the same lakorn because they don't talk to each other. It will perfect if the rumor is true. My 3 favorite actresses in the same lakorn. Love Janie, Chompoo and Rita. Especially Ken and Rita pair up, Janie and Andrew pair up again oh lalala it's a dream come true. Boy pakorn's already link to this lakorn which I'm happy about it. He is everywhere so tired of him.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Aww... I kind of wanted Poh and Chompoo's reunion. But it's okay. Anada is okay. Not a big fan of Andrew though. For some reason, I've never found him appealing but hopefully this will change my view of him.
Does anyone know the summary yet? Or still waiting?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
What the...the top row plays siblings? Can they not be siblings, instead be friends from the biz or something? Haha. Too many siblings storylines, I want something different haha.
the top row are sibling Ken,Por,Ananda,Chakrit,Janie

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I honestly do not want any younger generation in this lakorn. So, hopefully it happen! But I have I feeling it won't. I will love it to happen though!!!!   

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
I honestly do not want any younger generation in this lakorn. So, hopefully it happen! But I have I feeling it won't. I will love it to happen though!!!!   
sometime we never know the rumor might turn out to be tue
there is another series called Mafia Lord Mungkorn which it said newbies will take on and its 5 Mafia Guys 
Seua Sing Kratang Raet Hong is the older generation 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
Just wonder why jannie and chompoo dont talk to each other.  :scratchhead2:
Chompoo she's more close to Ploy and Janie has her own girl friend group