st111

sarNie Hatchling
after 4HJKK, are there any newbies becoming popular in the audience?

For SJ there is Pream, Kane, Bella, Mew .N, James, Marie, and Bom.>> how about Pream? I know she already have one larkon on air now. How about the audience feedback?

I agree with Alice. I really think CH3 can have one series for mid-generation as well. They own lots of talented actor/actress, why do they need to find so many newbies?

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
The title sure is interesting. MAFIA something. lol. Ahaha, OH DAMN! I can see them newbies working on it already. But please!!! I want some older generations in here also!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really do hope tat there will be no more new babies...like Alice said they still have some tanlet stars with them so why dont use them instead of getting new one...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I guess some of the guy in m Thailand must be here,idk why but I feel this way cuz ch3 they like to hire newbie on they lakorn. Hope they will get some old Dara in here.
off topic @myheromike love your new siggy naruk mak
i hope this series they will mixture of generation to cast in here

Merit

sarNie Adult
The title sounds promising.

Channel 3 will be extremely crowded with newbies that they have no room to fit all of them. I don't think they should stop bringing them in but scale back on them. Though I am a little in the middle of all of this the more I think about it. If it was not for Channel 3 to bring in newbies and give them a chance to shine we would not have Yadech and Kim and the popular youngsters right now and for those that live their life of being a star one day would love to be given that opportunity, especially when you know that it only takes one good lakorn to make you the ultimate "star".

Channel 3 is not going to stop until they have thier "it" girl or boy after Nadech and Yaya how else would they keep on bringing new ones in filling the basket when it's already full. Because at the moment no one is as big as Yadech and I'm guessing they won't stop until they hit another jackpot. But the only thing is, even if they do find another couple like that I have a feeling they'll keep searching for more. LOL. Sometimes, greed is such an ugly thing.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@Alice Thanx ja:)
yeah I hope they well. I very do want to see it happen and no more new newbie it to much right now.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
actually I don;t mind if there is newbies in it but I would rather see "one" in each larkon...

I think 4HJKK is ok because Aum lead Kim...Yaya, Margie & Mark has other leading role experience before this one...

CH3 got lots of talented actor & actress, I believe they can help newbies...for example : Por.T, Cherry, Rita, Rome, KA, AA....

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
hope they make this lakorn the title sound good. please no more newbie newbaby. mix of generation is good but not the brand new newbies... old mid and younger gen in the lakorn

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkxUJjKKKeM&feature=youtu.be

After Joy mentioned about Raeng Ngao 2, she mentioned about another lakorn, and it's going to be an action type by P'Off. Seems like it's going to be a series. She mentioned he title but I don't know how to write it, it sounds like a long title. Can someone help write out the title? Thanks. She also mentioned two other names, but I couldn't catch who is it. Lol. Help?

Janie says she is ready for an action lakorn.

If I'm correct, the two other names mentioned were Por N and Chakrit Y.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im not going to even bother to listen to the clip...lol I assume you are right .haha

but looks Ken and Janie are on a roll. They are accepting lakorns left right left right. lol :p

LOL oops. its Ken T not Ken P. okay. lol 55

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
it's called: Mafia Yorawat aka: Suey Sing Kratim Lrat Hong.. Pra Ek's is set to be Ken T, Charkrit, Poh N, and Ananda Everingham. (?) spelling.

so far Janie is the only one named as nang ek and don't know who else is in it and who is paired up with who or even if there's any other nang ek's.. we'll just have to keep checking ^_^

but from it's to be an action series to be aired next year.  ^_^ can't wait!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilmissmii said:
it's called: Mafia Yorawat aka: Suey Sing Kratim Lrat Hong.. Pra Ek's is set to be Ken T, Charkrit, Poh N, and Ananda Everingham. (?) spelling.

so far Janie is the only one named as nang ek and don't know who else is in it and who is paired up with who or even if there's any other nang ek's.. we'll just have to keep checking ^_^

but from it's to be an action series to be aired next year.  ^_^ can't wait!!
oh wow action series and A-list is set to play this one assuming Janie she's the 1st n'ek confirm maybe the next it could be Ploy or Cherry 
i would love to see a reunion of Cteam Chakrit/Cherry and another Por N with Ploy 

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling

ละคร ไทยทีวีสี ช่อง 3 (Ch3's Drama)

สรุปชื่อนักแสดงนำซีรี่ส์ 'มาเฟียเลือดมังกร' [แอคอาร์ต]
1. เสือ - เคน ธีรเดช
2. สิงห์ - ป๋อ ณัฐวุฒิ
3. กระทิง - อนันดา
4. แรด - ยังไม่สรุปตัวนักแสดง
5. หงส์ - เจนี่
ผู้กำกับ : คุณอ๊อฟ พงษ์พัฒน์ (2 เรื่อง) คุณสถาพร (2 เรื่อง) คุณชุ ชุดาภา (1 เรื่อง)

I think it relate to this story. Can someone help translate this?