"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG that was terrifying to watch ken is more than   brilliant :faint:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :wacko:

boy  looked like he was in a nightmare 

i need to take a break i will continue part 7 8 9 later 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I've always enjoyed both Ken and Cherry together. I will have to tune into this series again to watch them. Both are great actors.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Watching ep 1 and topless guys! Woot woot. Of course im drooling over Suriyont...and a bit of Ken. They should've consulted with an actual tattoo artist on creating a beastly bull for Ken. i cant take it seriously!! Lmao. So far loving it!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe they didn't want anyone copying the tattoo so they did a kiddie one instead.  P'Off is really religious maybe he considered the tattoo to be a sacred thing(Buddhist has it's own tattoo that is part of religious stuffs) so he probably didn't want anyone or his audiences thinking of getting a tattoo if they did a really nice and realistic one. Also this is gang related subjects, they probably didn't want to give the crazy teenagers ideas. :yes: 
Well that's how I views the amateurs drawing of all these tattoos in these lakorn anyway. LOL :whahuh:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha I knew someone was going to say something about that awful tattoo. I didn't want to lose focus on the drama so I kept trying to ignore it lol. That was one of my complaints lol.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I really thought this part would be the best but based on the first 2 episodes, the pace is pretty slow and boring compare to Sing (Tik & Mew). I'm kind of tired of the whole Ken chasing after Cherry trying to figure out who she is. The storyline needs to pick up. So far Sing is still my favorite b/c they didn't waste any time on unnecessary scenes. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
moonstar said:
I really thought this part would be the best but based on the first 2 episodes, the pace is pretty slow and boring compare to Sing (Tik & Mew). I'm kind of tired of the whole Ken chasing after Cherry trying to figure out who she is. The storyline needs to pick up. So far Sing is still my favorite b/c they didn't waste any time on unnecessary scenes. 

I have to agree!! I'm halfway through EP1 and it's kind of...lackluster. The only good thing coming out of it is Tham. Meanie Tham. 

moonstar

sarNie Adult
It's disappointing b/c I know Ken and Cherry are awesome actor and actress in fact two of the most experience out of the entire crew. I think it's the directors' fault. I know Tik and Mew was directed by someone else and the other 4 by the same guy (Off?) which you can tell Ken/Cherry part seems to flow like Anada/Kim vs Tik/Mew. I'm going to wait for a few more episodes to judge and not jump too quick into conclusion. Ken is hot and is the only thing that's keeping me in.

Janie and Ken have chemistry and I want to see them together more and how Cherry would react to them. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
To me I think the story is revealing itself pretty well and the back story is progressing nicely, if we jumped to them knowing the truth already in just 2 episodes then there is no more story to tell for the rest of the episodes, and we'll have nothing in between beside side shows/characters.
With just 2 episodes we already knows reason why Sia is hating on Krating, and why Krating is being the way he is.  Both our pranang has a tormented history and their enemy is one and the same, but their lives and their loses interwinded so badly that it will take both of them together to find themselves again. I like the pace its going so far,  I like how their characters is building up nicely. I'd hate to see them meets and suddenly come to an understanding or knowingly so soon... then what's next, beside a flat melodramatic same old storyline.
Cherry and Ken is both a great actor/actress, so why not uses their talents to the fullest instead of those cheesy love storylines where they did nothing beside staring at each others for fan-serving like the craze koo-jin. I believe their talents/levels and their story in Krating is beyond that fantasy. So I'd enjoy Krating for what it is, and not for the cheesy love story that some peoples come to expect from lakorn these days.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Maya: I agree with you. The pace of it is fine. Things are revealing to why things are the way they are. It's actually going pretty fast to me. Can't expect things to jump into conclusion when u don't know what happened. It's the first two episode only.

Plane Jane and Tik storyline was slow and it revealed almost towards the end. Fighting with gang tao mongkong over and over. Plot was better than Seur.

I watched all three and this one seems to have its pace. History, emotion, revenge and more.