"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You mean Chai? I think he is a great actor but yes he does overact sometime :)
so his name chai i never watched him before but yes that my first impression

wooow cherry is sooo flexible and fit for her age i clap her for this scene :bravo: 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I just finished watching the first episode of Krating and I like it so far. I'm glad that the couples for Suer and Krating switched around cuz Cherry and Ken are perfect in the roles. Also so happy that they didn't drop out, cuz I can't think of anyone else that would have fit the roles as well as Cherry and Ken. I love the tension and mystery between our leads. I also like that we already saw flashbacks of their sweet love in the first episode. Ken looks so adorable with the glasses and Cherry looks cute with the short hair. My favorite part was when Yayah slapped Tham after he kissed her and his guards were smiling. I think Chai is doing well as Sia Leng, he really looks like a villain. 

It's quite sad to see two once sweet lovers having "different" identities and denying that they know one another. I can already tell that there will be many tears. Ken and Cherry are doing well in the roles, you can see their pain as Tham and Yayah. Oh this is so sad already, my heart is already breaking for them.

One thing that I really like about Krating is that the main cast are all seniors/veterans. I honestly can't stop laughing at Kanin because he looks so relaxed and confused some time, especially when they were handing out bags of rice(?). 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Heidi said:
I just finished watching the first episode of Krating and I like it so far. I'm glad that the couples for Suer and Krating switched around cuz Cherry and Ken are perfect in the roles. Also so happy that they didn't drop out, cuz I can't think of anyone else that would have fit the roles as well as Cherry and Ken. I love the tension and mystery between our leads. I also like that we already saw flashbacks of their sweet love in the first episode. Ken looks so adorable with the glasses and Cherry looks cute with the short hair. My favorite part was when Yayah slapped Tham after he kissed her and his guards were smiling. I think Chai is doing well as Sia Leng, he really looks like a villain. 

It's quite sad to see two once sweet lovers having "different" identities and denying that they know one another. I can already tell that there will be many tears. Ken and Cherry are doing well in the roles, you can see their pain as Tham and Yayah. Oh this is so sad already, my heart is already breaking for them.

One thing that I really like about Krating is that the main cast are all seniors/veterans. I honestly can't stop laughing at Kanin because he looks so relaxed and confused some time, especially when they were handing out bags of rice(?). 
I thought she was Tee's lover, his twin. He is the older brother no?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I thought she was Tee's lover, his twin. He is the older brother no?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't understand Thai, so it's just a hunch of mine that Tham is Thee, but I'm probably wrong.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I believe Tee didnt really die but is disguised as Tham. Nobody knows except a few close peeps. The part where he told Janie who he really is. Tham is probably the one that died. I cant wait for more to be revealed. prepare for a box of tissue. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking at Andrew I just LOLed, he is just too funny and he doesn't fit the mafia roles, I really can't picture him yet but everyone said the roles is perfect for him, Khun Daeng said the roles is like it was written for him, that's why she is like sort of begging him to accept the roles.

Cherry start out playing action roles, so it fit her here too and she can do action really well.

Ncmeow yes I saw his tiny body as soon as the scene came out... HAHAHA I kind of knew it will be a discussion for it too.  HAHA but Ken is Ken, so we'll learn to ignore it LOL :pervie: :bhehe:

SPOILER ALERT:
Tham is Tee and yes we all knew by now that Yayah is Chanchompoo.  If you watch the scene with him and Janie, you'll know that he is Tee.  And Janie knew when he did the tricks, that's why he told her not to say anything, is not the time.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can someone please tell me what the relationship between ken and jane character i'm confused , he looks soo sweet with her and care for her ssooo much , his fierce side disappear when he was with her 

ohhhh that was soo emotional and soo sweeet  :teary:  ken and janie do have a lot of chemistry to be honest 

look at his eyes full of care and emotion for her  :spin: :spin:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
can someone please tell me what the relationship between ken and jane character i'm confused , he looks soo sweet with her and care for her ssooo much , his fierce side disappear when he was with her 

ohhhh that was soo emotional and soo sweeet  :teary:  ken and janie do have a lot of chemistry to be honest 

I didn't watch the first two parts, so this is from what I can tell from watching only the first epiosde. He has a soft spot for her, also because she is the only girl in their group and all the boys didn't want to play with her, except Ken, because he feel bad for her.  Her father get mad and she got yelled at or maybe gets hit too, if she played with the boys and got herself hurts or dirty, so those boys told her no and go cooks, so she won't get yelled at by her father. Ken gives her picky-back because those boys say there is enough peoples, they only need 5, not 6. Little-Ken say he can make it works and only 5 can plays, so he carried her. The scene with them at the temples, Ken told her he want to be more than friends and old brother to her.  So I guess he kind of like her, but those feeling is probably more of an affection instead of true love since he doesn't really know yet about true loves. :yes:

OK that's just my understand since I only watched 1 episode if someone can correct me, please do so. :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm trying to refrain myself from reading everyone's spoilers. Haha.

I just watched the opening credits during my break. So far looking good. It's not screaming impressive, but better than Suer's hehe. Why do I feel like I'll love Diew and Donut's story more?? I want to know more about their romance . Hehe.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not really expecting much from the entire series as a whole in terms of storyline, I mean if they had more than 8-10 episodes I think they would have more time to develop the storyline. I'm just excited for Ken and Cherry lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:

I didn't watch the first two parts, so this is from what I can tell from watching only the first epiosde. He has a soft spot for her, also because she is the only girl in their group and all the boys didn't want to play with her, except Ken, because he feel bad for her.  Her father get mad and she got yelled at or maybe gets hit too, if she played with the boys and got herself hurts or dirty, so those boys told her no and go cooks, so she won't get yelled at by her father. Ken gives her picky-back because those boys say there is enough peoples, they only need 5, not 6. Little-Ken say he can make it works and only 5 can plays, so he carried her. The scene with them at the temples, Ken told her he want to be more than friends and old brother to her.  So I guess he kind of like her, but those feeling is probably more of an affection instead of true love since he doesn't really know yet about true loves. :yes:

OK that's just my understand since I only watched 1 episode if someone can correct me, please do so. :wink:

thank you so much for clarifying i appreciate :thanks:  , now it makes more sens to the emotion they act it's exactly what i felt i felt he loves her well like her and it's shows how attached they are to each other i loved that moment of them :D 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
So far from the Luerd Mungkorn series, Krating is the only one that has drawn me. I wasn't feeling Suer & Singh that much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg super Krating, like the airport scene first meeting Hia Tham and Yaya, kiss and a slap 
kiss is to replace to say sorry

epi2 looks good Ken will be stalking Cherry and excited to see more of the joob joob of Hia Krating stealing a kiss 

btw guys a secret, Tham and Thi are the same person they are not twin, but Tham hiding his identity telling everyone his the peechai of Chonlathi, Hong Janie she's the only person that knows this maybe the other 3 boys knows too