phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Although I wished I knew what were being said in epsiode 5, I still loveeeeeee it!! There were many sweet scenes between Khun Tee and AhJu. Even though I don't like what the grandma did, she was the reason for the wedding, and I am definitely very glad that they got married. AhJu has already slowly fallen for Khun Tee judging from the previous episode but she isn't sure of herself yet. Moreover, she has her mother's feeling to consider thus she refrained herself from fully falling for Khun Tee. Now that she has to marry him, of course she will be fulled of confusion with her feelings. Khun Tee on the other hand is definitely on cloud nine to be able to marry AhJu but he will feel insecure cause AhJu has never confessed her feelings for him. So, I am looking forward to their awkward  yet filled with so much sweetness and adorableness marriage!! Can't wait for today's episode too!!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Why would the grandma want Ahju to marry Tee when she hates Lion Gang? Or is it that she wants Ahju to suffer, because she thinks that lion gang is responsible for her sons death. If she wants Ahju to really suffer then she should've stopped her from seeing Tee, but oh well. I should not be watching the Grandma scenes at night because her stare and everything about her scares the living s*it out of me. Whenever she pops up I would look away because I can't even look her in the eyes, no wonder why Ahju is scared to death of her. Did she drug Ahju when Ahju got back from the kidnapping, or is it being "kind"? Anyone seen episode 5 yet?

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
Episode 6 is good so far!!!!!!
Me too!!! Can't wait for the rest of the ep!!! I was thinking what if it was actually grandma who's the mastermind of all the mess.. That would be an awesome twist! Haha!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Luckily we have Aun to remind Nai Noi whether it matters who drugged them or who Ahju's. If not, Khun T would make stupid choice and let Ahju go. what a wedding! Really. Kidnapped by her dad. Knew her real dad is bad (j**kass). I really wish Khun T's dad to trust his son. Everyone else can see how Khun T is but him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Love love love today's episode! AhTee make me swoon! I love when he picked her up!  :woot2:  There was sooo many sweet scenes in today's episode! A must watch!  :drools:

But wth the grandma is still doing the freaky things she does at night with the freaky music lol.

The preview looks good!!!

I can't believe there's only 4 episodes left...  :cry:
Aww i haven't seen today's yet and there's only 2 weeks left? Bittersweet that it will be over but Krating is coming!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Tee's dad is blinded by Mong lol. Everyone knows Mong is a loser and won't even last being a leader while Tee is smart, yet his dad doesn't trust him wth.
I don't think his dad is blind to Mong but more like he is afraid for his son. I'm guessing he got scared when Ken's father got murdered and he was afraid for his family so he sent them away. Then when Tik came back wanting to be the leader that he got scared even more because the bad guys will want to go after the leader. Don't forget that Janie's only brother just died.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Fear will bring more fear. He has to let his son to be strong. He had chosen his life as gangster. Which means he had chosen it for his descendants too. The villains here are not evil as it should yet. They were conflicts but not dead nor hurt. Anyone bet Songrod's pa will not believe him and blame him?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Why does he say "he doesn't know if he can accept her?" What happened to make this head over heels man say that to his woman???

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Because she's his enemy daughter. He's confused. He did not reject her. He said he needs time to look at her as his Ahju.