aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh, can't wait to come back home to watch this last episode. Omg. I'm going to miss Ananberley so much. :cry:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Seemed like Thai viewers also shared your sentiment.

The ratings for episodes 6 and 7 (4.68 and 4.58) were even lower than the previous 5 episodes.    Hopefully, the ratings will pick up for the ending episodes 8 and 9.

Glad to see everyone here enjoy this part very much all because of Ananda and Kim.    Can't wait for Tik and Mew, another favorite couple of mine.

Sweet_JJ said:
I can’t believe this ended. I CAN’T BELIEVE I WON’T HAVE ANYMORE ANANBERLEY. As much as I can’t say goodbye to this perfect pair, here is my final review and rating.

Plot wise: As much as I liked Ananberley, THE PLOT WAS DISAPPOINTING. There was nothing going on except seeing Parob and Wanvisa fin scenes. The storyline had nothing to it, just parents disliking each other. Seriously if Kim and Ananda weren’t good actors and if they had no chemistry I wouldn’t have passed the fifth episode.  I was expecting some legit bromance, some action, some mystery, but… no.

Rating For The Plot: 2/10

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim looks great with all the golden boys. I can already sense that she has a bit of chemistry with each of them from the scenes today too. We need to see Kim with Tik, Ken and Andrew next! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG!  It's like lakorn orgasm seeing all the Golden boys.  

Andrew is so funny.  “Serves you right!” And then I thought Tik was being sincere & caring about his friend only to add salt to his wound HAHAHA.  I love it.  I freaking love.  I need more of it. 

Wow…Ken looks so Chinese with that mustache.  I think he’s the BEST fit for this series considering they’re all supposed to be Chinese. 

They are such bad friends.  “You can’t marry the one you love, so just marry the one that loves you.”  LMAO!!! OMG!  Men…they really do think with their “other” head.  

“Moi lek kong hia…” Sooooo cute!  That hug scene when he rescued her was pretty good too. 
I loooove that yellow dress on Wanvisa. 

Parop soooooo stupid!  Didn’t he register anything Yok said to him?!  The more she “loves” you, the “more” she hates you.  Meaning, she loves him that much.  Just because he doesn’t know how to start over fresh since he destroyed her feelings doesn’t mean he stops trying!  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
You're too quick adsd! I was going to make a gif of all of those scenes. :coverlaf: I also like this scene a lot. :drools: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Still laugh really hard when watching this scene again. They looked like 3 teenager boys who saw beautiful girl in the street and tried to pickup or bullied the girl LOL
Ok Kim can forget abt young generation actors. She just need pair up with old/middle generation actors.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Badass Wanvisa is BAAAAACK! 

I can’t stop laughing at her trying to drag him in the water.  I’ve never seen a captive/jam loey as happy about being kidnapped as Parop. 

These two are such a dysfunctional couple.  Can’t speak their feelings so they torture each other.   They only difference is Parop gives in so easily (well, because he knows he’s guilty), but Wanvisa always whine & argue.   He’s so cute when he says “jaaaa.”
OMG!  They were both screaming.  And she’s crying too.  Revenge is so bittersweet. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

ANANBERLEY fever will not leave me any soon no no it will take a while until i recover 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Meoconie said:
Still laugh really hard when watching this scene again. They looked like 3 teenager boys who saw beautiful girl in the street and tried to pickup or bullied the girl LOL
Ok Kim can forget abt young generation actors. She just need pair up with old/middle generation actors.
YES! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sad that this is over...Definitely enjoyed Ananberly's chemistry <3 <3 SINGHHHHHH, I'm ready...especially for Tik :D Next week!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
You're too quick adsd! I was going to make a gif of all of those scenes. :coverlaf: I also like this scene a lot. :drools: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
She looks overwhelmed.  I don't blame her.  I don't know how Kim kept her cool around these gorgeous men.  

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lololol at the scene where the Singh, Krating and Raed "accidently" ran into Wan. Their trains of thought and back-and-forth brainstorming was hilarious. Singh being all strong heart and "If it was me I wouldn't let this love go." Raed with his righteous "But all that stuff he did to her in the past do you just let it go? ... love is hard," Singh, "But it can be beautiful." Trying to be the vlice of Wan's conscience.
And Krating, "If it was me I'd get back at him 3 tomes as much as what he did to me," starting off their whole,
"What you'd seriously go for three times as much? Isn't twice as much enough?"
"How about JUST as much as?"
"No it has to be 3 times."
"So then how much?"
They even purposely let the truth skip at the restaurant and then started playing devil's advocate asking if Wan was sure she wanted to be with Parob since he lied once and he might lie again in the future and basically stirring up shit just for fun muahaha. I like how they kept referring to Parob as Seua. I feel like I would be the Krating of the group.
These guys seriously rely on each other 555. I had the silliest thought just watching them that they're like the grown up, mature, gangster version of F4.

The ending felt rushed but it was better when the truth came out that the wedding was all just part of the plan. Wan could have made him grovel much much more and I would have been fine with it lol. I was seriously wondering how Parob could just settle on marrying someone else. If I watch Paris and Wanvisa's sweet scenes in isolation, they're filmed so beautifully and are full of chemistry, I wouldn't realize how fast the story finished.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Kim looks very very veeeeery good with Ken.  
VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone give me the summary to Singh's part?...since its about to air I would love to know a little about it..already fallen in love with Singh's pair just by watching the first MV soundtrack.