Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
That's why I can only take one lakorn per day.  I'd go crazy.  Somsupa is still worse haha.

Are you talking about the instrumental for that song?  Yes...it's overplayed.  But, I love the other instrumentals.
Yes for the song and Ying singing it. Wonder what song she is going to learn for the next one. Oh man, i'll get a gun ready lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
i saw spoilers and they aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrreeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can't wait huurrry up i know from know most of the gif i will make will be from part 9
adsd, can you make a gif of Wanvisa's expression when Parop asked for a kiss on the cheek?  It was so cute.   *top left picture*

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes for the song and Ying singing it. Wonder what song she is going to learn for the next one. Oh man, i'll get a gun ready lol.
Imagine she starts singing...

"ah ah ahhh...ah ah aahh..."  PEW PEW!  PEW PEW! PEW PEW! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  sub team fighting please i want to know what are they saying they are killing me

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:

when i was making this gif a song jumped in my head "something in the way you move,..., i want you to staayyyyy" if any kind one will do a mv of them with that song it will be perfect 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd, that would be a great song for an Ananberly MV.   Aw...that sucks that you have to wait for subs.  I don't understand everything, but probably about 90%.  So I don't have to wait for the subs.  Plus, when I watch it with subs, I lose focus on all the emotions.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  sub team fighting please i want to know what are they saying they are killing me
Wanisa: let go!
Parob: how is it going? do you miss me, bride to be?
Wanisa: let go of me!
Parob: hey, what would the groom said if he knows that his bride is having an affair through the heart.
Wanisa: filthy dirty mind. Last night I should had taken my gun to just shoot you.
Parob: go ahead but let's not be sorry later then.
Wanisa: i will tell everyone the truth.
Parob: person like you don't have any truth to hide huh? .. This thing between us will not end so easily. Let me go deal with (matter of the heart? I couldnt really hear this part). You, you are (ugh i can't think of a word that describes a girl who will never leave. Like she will always be there when he goes back)

Then after the kiss he said: you remember how to get home right? I won't have to take you home? But make sure you take care of yourself til your wedding day. ( he was so sarcastic hahaha)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
: let go!
Parob: how is it going? do you miss me, bride to be?
Wanisa: let go of me!
Parob: hey, what would the groom said if he knows that his bride is having an affair through the heart.
Wanisa: filthy dirty mind. Last night I should had taken my gun to just shoot you.
Parob: go ahead but let's not be sorry later then.
Wanisa: i will tell everyone the truth.
Parob: person like you don't have any truth to hide huh? .. This thing between us will not end so easily. Let me go deal with (matter of the heart? I couldnt really hear this part). You, you are (ugh i can't think of a word that describes a girl who will never leave. Like she will always be there when he goes back)

Then after the kiss he said: you remember how to get home right? I won't have to take you home? But make sure you take care of yourself til your wedding day. ( he was so sarcastic hahaha)
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  how i can thank you,  reading your comment and directly wen to do a gif HILARIOUUUSSS FIRE sexyyyyyy 

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm a little lost since I don't understand Thai. What's going on at the end? Was that her wedding when she was dressed in all white??? Why was she happy to see him? Why did she leave with him?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
xox said:
I'm a little lost since I don't understand Thai. What's going on at the end? Was that her wedding when she was dressed in all white??? Why was she happy to see him? Why did she leave with him?
yes that was her wedding. She was forced to get married but little does she know, her dad and Parob's dad already agree to allow Parob to kidnap her. She was happy to see hi. Cus she didn't want to get marry.