"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope after tiger end someone will do a vdo of all their kisses  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hugo's version of Hua Jai Likit is much more mellow compared to Suer's, which is fitting for Tik and Mew's part, since Singh is more of a laid back love story filled with sorrow. I really like the Asian instrumental playing towards the end of the clip. However, to be honest, it sounds more Japanese than Chinese. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Hugo's version of Hua Jai Likit is much more mellow compared to Suer's, which is fitting for Tik and Mew's part, since Singh is more of a laid back love story filled with sorrow. I really like the Asian instrumental playing towards the end of the clip. However, to be honest, it sounds more Japanese than Chinese. Lol.

I can't wait until the whole version is released. Haha. You know what, it does sound more Japanese. Haha. Whatever, still nice. :ghehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
OMG, I thought the same thing. Haha. I'm watching Shanghai Bund too so couldn't help but hear the similarities between the two songs. I actually wish they'd kept that song as the opening. IDK why they changed it. Too many complaints?? :ghehe:
I wish they kept it as the opening song too. I was wondering why they changed it. My guess is that people were complaining about it. But they should've just kept it. Lol. Or maybe that was their intention from the start. Who knows. :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: :spin: i seriously feel sad whenever i think next week is the end , i'm in love  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

just like i did 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
I wish they kept it as the opening song too. I was wondering why they changed it. My guess is that people were complaining about it. But they should've just kept it. Lol. Or maybe that was their intention from the start. Who knows. :p

Haha. Probably. Yeah, they should've just kept it.

GOsh, I'm suppose to be sleeping guys! HAHA. I'm still up and it's way past midnight. Gotta get some sleep in. Good night!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder what will Krating sound like since KenCherry has the complex love story, agree the tone of song matches TikMew their petite height matches too
Krating KenCherry are the tall huge couple, bet Taew will look small with Andrew BoyJanie perfect height 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
less than 1 day, Ananberley- Pavisa is on the way
look how hot they are, why noone take them to do photoshoot. I will ship them hardly if they are not dating different people.

cr: uploaders
Look how hot Ananda was, even Jae Jim had to comment^^

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: :spin: i seriously feel sad whenever i think next week is the end , i'm in love  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:
By next week, you mean the 2nd week of April ?  :scratchhead2:
Pease reassure me, there are always 9 episodes?!  :eyetwitch: I don't want Suer to end at all :cry:​ 

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww why so short ! i love these two ! i don't know how they do it man , one moment we have a dramatic intense scene & then all the sudden I'm laughing my ass off HAHAHA . I love the kidnap scene . He a meanie but at the same time funny. And all those real kisses !! It seen like for this lakorn , real kisses fake slap  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
By next week, you mean the 2nd week of April ?  :scratchhead2:
Pease reassure me, there are always 9 episodes?!  :eyetwitch: I don't want Suer to end at all :cry:​ 
when i said next week i meant not this week's episodes but the next week , coz i really reallly reallly was taken in a beautiful ride with annaberley in this lakorn that i keep thinking that the end is near and my this ride will end :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  it was just perfect for me loved everything about them and it sad to know that this maybe their only lakorn together such a talented pair need to reunite aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh *sad* 

20 hours and half to go  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

cr ig annaberley_chinesefanclub 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT
 ​

18 hours to go 
PAVISA
 ​
 ​

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I've been meaning to say all this from the beginning of the drama, but I could never find the time to sit and gather my thoughts. lol

-Thank you so much to whoever the hair/makeup person is on this drama. Thank you for not putting a ton of makeup on Kim when they were stranded on that island in the beginning. I'm so glad that kim looked fair and pale (but not in a bad way) because it made it more believable. And at some scenes I could see some red on ananda's cheek bones and on kim's lips. I don't know if it was makeup or not but it did look like they've gotten red from the sun. It does bother me when Thai lakorns have stranded episodes and the nang'ek still has false lashes, blush, and glossy lips...(like Vill in NJ).  <_<

-The whole time on that island, Kim was wayyyy too chill! If it was me, I would have been freaking out! I understand they want it to be comical, but let's be real, I would have cried my eye balls out being stuck on an island regardless of how handsome the guy I was stuck with was. lol And the fact that her family wasn't concern or wasn't even planning on coming to look for her is so stupid. 

-Is it just me or does Ananda Everingham walk kinda funny???  :coverlaf: He's handsome and sharp looking alright, but maybe it's just me...I don't really like the way he walks. This is my very first time watching anything with Ananda Everingham btw. 

-of course kim and Ananda has undeniable chemistry together. And of course I say to myself so many times "oh kimmy, won't you leave that boy (Mark) for this man (Ananda)!??!!"  :yummy:  But then again, if you think about it, Ananda has always had rumors with alot of his coworkers. I don't know much about Ananda at all, nor have I seen any of his work up until now. I just read about him here and there on people's blogs. But with that being said, I can't help but feel like kim is just another one of Ananda's temporary crush. But oh how I do love them as pair. They look amazingly compatible together and are so passionate. And yes, I'm with all of you, I hope they work in another lakorn together. But first, I wanna see kim with Tik.  :thumbsup:

The drama is going so fast. But I'm loving every kiss, every slap, every hug, and every argument. lol So glad they didn't cut out any of the kisses. Anyways, these are just my personal opinions/thoughts. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.