Kayla

sarNie Adult
Omg what a great episode!! I love the jealous Parob so much!! Bring on the aggressive, jealous, and crazy pra'nangs cause that means more skinship for all of us!! Ananda is soooooooo dreamy! Them eyes are so piercing! What a great couple! The chemistry is through the roof. They have like this hot, passionate connection. A love so deep that it makes them mad crazy and can't even think right. But love overcomes all!! I can't wait until tomorrow! I'm so in love with this couple right now!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love how he grabs her so aggressively. Then Wanvisa pushed him back just as hard hahaha. They're both so raeng!

The short bodyguard pissed me off. How dare he say negative things about Wanvisa! He's the bad person here! I think we all know he'sthe traitor.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Ananda get beat in episode was sad and with Kimberly cry was more sad.   :cry: But the hug scene was so sweet and his kiss her on the shoulder :spin:  :heart:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^^^ That first gif... :thumbsup: OMG!  He needs to do more slap/kiss.  He's made for it.  Has anyone ever grabbed Kim that hard?  The way he does it...turns me on!   :bhehe:  :pervie:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg!!! Just had to sign in and comment lol before I get in trouble at work lolz...thanks for all the gifs/pics...today's ep in smokin hot hot hot!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
This about today's scene. Parob goes to Wanvisa to ask for her hand. Everything went well until Wanvisa's father find out Parob's identity. Before Parob leave, he comfort her with words and give her a kiss. During the rehearse, Ananda kissed Kim on the cheek. Everything went well. But during filming, Ananda steals a kiss from Kim & kissed her on the lips. So Kim was stunned for real there.
Ananda said with Parob's personality, at this point, he is more likely to steal a kiss, than just a cute little cheek kiss.
OMFG!!!! MARK IF YOU'RE NOT JEALOUS YET, YOU NEED TO BE MY DEAR!!! BE VERY JEALOUS!!!

Damn, the dudes got balls!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm ready ananberley tomorrow is a busy day  3zaap and ep 5  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Fav. scene has got to be when Parob sneaks into Wanvisa's room after the confrontation at the restaurant with everyone pointing guns at each other.

Wanvisa walks in... sees Parob...
P: "Your gun is right here." *throws gun on bed*
W: "You're such a barbarian."
P: "You have a choice to make. Shoot me or hug me."
Wanvisa walks closer,.. and they hug instantly.

Intense and sizzling chemistry! That moment was played very well.
I felt like they still had the chaotic events fuming inside of them.
That hug caused all kinds of fireworks.