Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Nine episodes is not enough for Ananberley! :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: Let's all request for a reunion of them on IG! :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: A remake of Jam Loey Rak?!? Hahaha. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank youuuuuuuuuuu monkeykimmy for shaing i'm supper suuuppper suupperrr happy jumping inmy chair going crazy alone they are ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo compatible kimmy look magnificent annada is soooooooos sooooo  handsome my ananberley love them with no limit aaaaaaaaaaaaaa :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: s:pin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
and they will drive me even more crazy they will do the dance scene 

:spicy: :spicy:

is tehre a vdo i will shears for vdo

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ANANBERLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: THANK YOU SO MUCH ESM20!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahahaha he keep asking her for "jub" annada calm down , me faint woooow such a good chemistry on screen and off-screen amazing 

i need to found the right gif to express my reaction right now whatching ananda asking her for dance kim seems veryy shy  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

i will cap later soooo manyyyyy fiiiiiinnnnn moment  :woot:  :drools:  :pervie:  :wink:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
hahahaha he keep asking her for "jub" annada calm down , me faint woooow such a good chemistry on screen and off-screen amazing 

i need to found the right gif to express my reaction right now whatching ananda asking her for dance kim seems veryy shy  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:
yes! he keeps on asking for jub lol. How cute they are. :woot:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I can't believe there will only be 9 episodes!!!!! What happened to there being 12 episodes??? C'mon people! It's not everyday Ananda Everingham does lakorns!!!!! Argh! This makes me angry. The ending better be good! Not rushed or badly put-together. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Right adsd? Ananda seems like he can't resist Kim. He flirts with her a lot and at the same time, he's actually really shy towards her.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :heart: :heart: :heart: Their off screen chemistry is the same from when they were filming Suer. Despite them not meeting each other since the end of filming, it hasn't changed how they feel and act towards each other. :pervie: :bhehe:

I love Ananberley's interactions. I can't wait to see more of them on 3Zaap. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: