"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL. The funniest part is when Kim picked up the gun and handed it to the bad guy. My mom and I bursted out laughing. Also the "sawadee ja, have we known each other before? I guess not." Haha. I'm so loving this lakorn so far. But gotta brace myself for the heartbreak.
:facepalm:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Beach Scene where Parob is hacking the coconut husk and Wanvisa is watching.  This is my rough translation. 

Wanvisa: Hey man, what are you doing?
Parob: Just a minute ago, what were you b*t*hing/complaining about over there?
Parob (Mocking Wanvisa): Oh, when am I going to leave this place? I want to get out of this place. I want to leave right now. Right now....     
Parob: Oh, right here I'm making a raft for you.  Then older sister (Jae) can go where you need to go. 
Parob: Also, I'm am getting sick and tired of a person's attitude/feeling which is always changing from good to bad. Vice-versa.   
Parob: Older sister this is for you. 
Wanvisa: What is that?
Parob: Coconut husk.  During ancient times, they used it for your monthly menstrual cycle.
Parob: Right here.
Wanvisa then proceed to cuss him out.  With various name calling.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL. The funniest part is when Kim picked up the gun and handed it to the bad guy. My mom and I bursted out laughing. Also the "sawadee ja, have we known each other before? I guess not." Haha. I'm so loving this lakorn so far. But gotta brace myself for the heartbreak.
oh yeah this part crack me i was giggling then my mum she came over asking me what so funny  :dance3:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
So excited :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: They are gonna to say goodbye :scratchhead2: Why I'm so happy. I want to see them cry :wink:  :pervie:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Awww I wish I can watch it live with you all... Can't get enough of Ananberely, they compliment each other so well. I do hope they get off the island by the end of episode 3 though, I wanna see some city action. As much as I love the island scenes, I'm looking forward to how they will overcome their love with others around them...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnt3lwXiuDE