kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
we should also make a name for Ananda and Andrew  they are soo hilarious together  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
kodocha said:
we should also make a name for Ananda and Andrew  they are soo hilarious together  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  
I called them Anda when they are together but sometime I just want to call them Double Ace!  :scratchhead2: It's funny how their name go along with each other. :coverlaf: :dude:

@Sweet_JJ  , I love Anandrew . :heart: :thumbup:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Gloriawongpuapan said:
I've been behind, but isn't Suer airing tomorrow?! :woot:
Yup, airing tomorrow! 

Plus I love how Ch3 uploads super fast, usually 1 hour after it airs...so I don't have to worry much about missing out or catching it live :3 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Now that BR has ended, I can focus on Suer now There's just something about Anada that makes him so attractive, and ofcourse Kim is absolutely beautiful as always. I love how Kim has chemistry with all her co-stars, it makes the lakorn so much better. Looking forward to Seurs story and seeing their love progress... I'm especially looking forward to this scene:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Soo...who's watching it live? HAHA. Lucky's! I can't, I have work. I can't watch it until after 4. Grr! HAHA.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
AH! Super excited for this lakorn...god but I have to wait longer because I'm working :no: