mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I have to say I'm super late on this entire project. Knew nothing about it before. But I'm super excited for Kim and Ananda! They look too good together. I've been counting down the days with many of you. I'm so glad Suer is airing first!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I didn't want to read it, but I did.  I have a love/hate relationship with spoilers.  Sounds like there's going to be a lot of heartbreaking scenes.  

Seriously...it's so close, I can almost lick the screen for a taste.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I didn't want to read it, but I did.  I have a love/hate relationship with spoilers.  Sounds like there's going to be a lot of heartbreaking scenes.  

Seriously...it's so close, I can almost lick the screen for a taste.  

I can taste the rainbow~ HAHA. OMG, we are sooooooo close!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xox said:
I have to say I'm super late on this entire project. Knew nothing about it before. But I'm super excited for Kim and Ananda! They look too good together. I've been counting down the days with many of you. I'm so glad Suer is airing first!!

Welcome aboard friend! HAHA.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I can taste the rainbow~ HAHA. OMG, we are sooooooo close!
Keep your expectations low. Because we know how you can rant for-e-ver when you're disappointed hahaha!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Keep your expectations low. Because we know how you can rant for-e-ver when you're disappointed hahaha!

Oh...I forgot. HAHA. URGH. Okay, no high expectations phat....no high expectations. *exhales* 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
okay...just read the spoilers...& oh my gosh. I am so super excited. I can't wait! I might catch it live...we shall see. Who's ready to sing along to the ost...it's getting so close! Thank you so much @Tik_Lover for the spoilers, hehe..I love to know what to expect ~ 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
wait so this is airing Tuesday?! I thought it was airing tmr? :(
This is airing Tuesday Thip. Tomorrow Bang Rajun's last episode (technically...Tonight..Thailand time..) will air then this will replace BR & air on Tuesday..  :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
So it's actually Monday for us? So I'll get to see it tomorrow? Maybe in the morning or by noon??!!!
yes in thailand it's monday , so tiger will air tomorrow 8:15 pm (thailand time)