"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

:yahoo: 5 days to go as always the last days of waiting are always the hardest  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  theire chemistry is in the point soo cute  :woot:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Meoconie!

I remember watching that a while back.  Since you posted that, I went back to watch their BTS & once again, I am amazed by how well they get along off screen. 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am so ready for this to air. I'm not watching any thai lakorn or Kdrama at the moment. Nothing is interesting to me. Kim and Ananda will cure my deprivation. The teaser looks so intense! You can feel the emotion from both characters. I hope this is not going to be a sad ending!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OST in repeat in this exact moment

keep looking at the middle bottom pic :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart:

4days to go with thailand time  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :dance2:  :dance2:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
OST in repeat in this exact moment

keep looking at the middle bottom pic :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart:

4days to go with thailand time  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :dance2:  :dance2:
I know, ahhh. I'm so in love with the OST, by the time it airs I will be singing along with the opening scene already. lol. thanks for the pics!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm really really mad ans sad why they did the scoop host separately  whhhyyyyyyy  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  anadna did it the other day and kim did it i think today *big sigh* *sad face*

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch this!! WOohoo a lakorn for me to watch and something for me to kill my vibe of waiting for the other lakorn!! YAY! Kim and Ananda looks good, this is my kind of storyline. Jam Loey Rak and Romeo + Juliet! Can't wait come faster! :dance2: