Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ANANBERLEY-ANANBERLEY-ANANBERLEY-ANANBERLEY-ANANBERLEY <3<3<3<3<3
Just come to say that :)
Ananda and Ken looed amazing in MVs. I like guys in suit^^ can we have more OSTs, more Ananda's scenes to watch
I hate it when they air on 10th. The time to wait for next ep is killing me.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
soorrrrryyyy i can't stop i seriously want to cap every moment of the OST :ghehe: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh soo goood
Look at their cloths, they was the same as the scenes when Ananberley pointed their guns to each other. I wonder this scene happened first or later poting guns scene.
adsd18/2 said:

do you see that sparks in her eyes sooo in love :spin: :spin:
I love this scene. Kim was really pretty in teaser. Loving stare when looked down, must be waiting for her man^^

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Bored while waiting Seur to air so I watch again all BTS of Seur, and realize that they didn't have fitting to show like others. Maybe Ananda was busy or he liked to film right away, no need fitting. There was not much to show in BTS beside "island scenes". i hope there is more to watch^^
Just curious does any know which part of this serie takes longest time to film?
Ananda said that their part took all love scenes from others. Don't make us excited for nothing ka?^^ I hope that they don't just show kiss scenes in here fast as in ARO. I will disappointed for sure

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
awesomedua said:
Did you guys see the MV for the OST yet?! :lmao3:  I'm hyped now! Tik looks sooooo freaking goood, oh my goshhhh. & then Ananda + Kim are killing me!!
http://youtu.be/JrtHyrjJqeU

AH! seriously i put the ost on replay!!!! Gosh love the beginning of the ost,..it sound really nice...

Beginning of the ost, Ken, Tik and Ananda come out manly while Andrew was goofing around lol! I LOVE IT!!!

I'm actually liking Ananberley paired...i will be really honest ladies because at first i was like "no, please another pra'ek" because i dont know who is this Ananda is ( :facepalm: right). But as the lakorn start shooting I finding myself falling for him...like he slowly grow on me... :heart:  :heart: I'm glad that Kim and Ananda paired happen  :yes:  :yes: . Woohoo i can not wait for this lakorn/series...hope we get to see all of their/each part music video lol (Let hope they do)...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yes, I am putting the OST on replay too. I'm really loving the OST, it's seriously making me all hyped up and excited! I agree with you @Sweet_09, I'm not a big fan of Ananda & I was praying for another Pra'ek as well...I was debating about watching this, but after the freaking teaser & the OST, I don't give a damn, I'm all in! Godddd, Ananda & Kim look good together so I actually don't mind Ananda & Kim at all...Team Ananberly :) hehe, Next Tuesdayyyyy ~

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Ananda is an awesome actor, I'm sure you guys are going to love him!!
I've loved him since Anda Gup Fahsai.  FYI, we've been talking crap about you at your other home (NJ thread).   :shutup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I've loved him since Anda Gup Fahsai.  FYI, we've been talking crap about you at your other home (NJ thread).   :shutup:
Say what? Talking smack about me huh. Ooh I'm gonna show you guys. HHA.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Meoconie, he said that?!   :woot2:
Yahhhh, you can watch it here with sub^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPKxrNmSF18&list=PL9NdGLibamhxQZ4GK-e6KCXg31-cBCKw2&index=26
Ananda was so fun and kept teasing Kim. They said that they had alot of love scenes and kiss scenes. LOL Ananda said he was conservative person and all love and kiss scenes were requested by Kim. I love their on and off chemistry.