monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Its because at the beginning P Off just planed to direct Tiger and Rhino but as the waiting time is too long and the plan changed(maybe directors was not available to direct)so P Off takes four of them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the teaser was been deleted from kimmystation for author rights so i will post it again from tv3official 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J36GiwpEJmI

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
@monkeykimmy I don't think so. If that's the case, why did Ananda and Kim switch from Krating to Suer? Ananda said he wanted to work with P'Off, and the director for Krating wasn't P'Off, so that's why Ananda and Kim both switched to Suer, and Ken and Cherry both switched to Krating. I believe P'Off is only directing Suer and Rhino like jeanie said. The directors for each part should be listed on wiki.

Most interesting to least interesting (to me):

1) Suer
2) Krating
3) Singha
4) Raed
5) Hong

monkeykimmy said:
Its because at the beginning P Off just planed to direct Tiger and Rhino but as the waiting time is too long and the plan changed(maybe directors was not available to direct)so P Off takes four of them.

adsd18/2 said:
Anonymous i think you got it wrong , monkeykimmy is correct p'off will direct 4 of the 5 and here's the vdo where it mentioned exactly in the min 0:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTxQ2A6ytcU

Hehe. On wiki I just went by what an article wrote. I'll go change it!!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Kim and Annanda chemistry is hooooooot   :woot2:  :drools:  only 5 days or more then march quickly already cant wait 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Ken and Cherry's part looks really GOOD too!

Then Mew and Tik's part is also looking VERY GOOD!

I obviously already love Kim and Ananda.

I am LEAST excited for Andrew and Taew, and Boy and Janie's part. their parts look crappy to me. In fact, I don't care for their parts at all LOL

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous95 said:
@xcinsationalx Glad to have you join this thread! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: There were actually a lot of people who loved Nadech and Kim in RP. I was one of those people. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

This will be airing on March 10. :thumbsup:
Happy to join the conversation, was hesitant to start because there are so many pages but I just gave up trying to read it. Haha I feel like we tend to like the same pairings a lot. Oh March 10th really? That's so much closer than I thought. Alright I'm excited, can't wait to tune in  :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx Hehe. Yes, we both love TooMo and KimBarry. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Now it seems like Ananberley will be next. :coverlaf:

Suer was supposed to air on March 2 (next Monday), but it was delayed because of Bang Rajun. March 10 seems a bit far away to me, but I'm sure it'll fly by fast! :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Ken and Cherry's part looks really GOOD too!

Then Mew and Tik's part is also looking VERY GOOD!

I obviously already love Kim and Ananda.

I am LEAST excited for Andrew and Taew, and Boy and Janie's part. their parts look crappy to me. In fact, I don't care for their parts at all LOL
i love KC KenCherry part too its my anticipated wanted to watch definitely tuning in to see AnandaKimmy 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for sharing the 2second different teaser hehehehe it still awesome!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
@xcinsationalx Hehe. Yes, we both love TooMo and KimBarry. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Now it seems like Ananberley will be next. :coverlaf:

Suer was supposed to air on March 2 (next Monday), but it was delayed because of Bang Rajun. March 10 seems a bit far away to me, but I'm sure it'll fly by fast! :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

I know right. If it was March 2, we'd be watching it next week!! ACK! But nope we have until the week after. =(

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

I know right. I think it's about time the 3rd teaser comes out too! Haha.
There is 2nd teaser??? Don't tell me the 2nd is that they added bedroom scene that you guys mentioned above.