OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ch 3 needs to take down the ban on kissing. Were in the 21st century for crying out loud! All were asking for is a some skin to skin affection. Its exactly how an actor can be remembered if his/her acting sucked. Ahhh we can't just always rely on our conscience. -.-

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhhh myyyyy little weak heart :faint: in front of such a beuatiful amazing hooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttt pic i need to take breath :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AnanBerley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the freezing  water didn't stop them to have burning chemistry   :faint:  :shock2:  :shock2:

cr ig reconpixel

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh they BETTER NOT!  I will boycott! (LOL I've said this like a million times, but this time I am dead serious!).  It would be such a waste for the actors to go through all that hotness & not be able to watch it play on screen.  

OMG Andrew is such a goofball.  That boy makes me smile.  

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
they really maybe will cut it,  it' tooo hot to be broadcast on ch3  :ghehe:  :cry1:

Wow I think I missed this is the preview lol. Can someone give me the link to the preview again? 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I always amusing at Andrew's expression..But still no sign of Andrew/Taew filming together @@

Btw I come across it on youtube, when Ken&Cherry is filming RKTF, I can see Ken being really sweet to Cherry, it's so cute when Cherry said wrong name of lakorn bcs she film 3 lakorns the same time LOL...
Can't wait to their full lakorn this time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkNJ4EEax7M

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
She even filming 1 movie with Ananda too though
I didn't watch her lakorn with Andrew but a reunion with Tik definitely a yes for me

But if they keep filming individual scene like that, will we get to see a lot of pranang scene together or not?!  :cry:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I read that on Cherry's wiki...Yeah, I think I need to check her lakorn with Andrew
yeah you can still tell Taew is not fully back to film yet cuz she doesn't go event or even update her IG for a long time too

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
All four mafias are my favorites.  I'm sure each one of them will surprise me in their own ways.  I follow Ananda's movies since "Anda Gup Fah Sai."  He was such a baby then.  Tik...my nature boy.  Those eyes...that look...So handsome.  Then there's Ken...sadist Kawee.  Adore his dorky laugh.  And Andrew...look at the pics yourselves.  You can't help, but love him too.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

caption :whahuh:  :whahuh:  

Ananda- it's alright there buddy. Everyone has to be heartbroken once in their lakorn life.
Andrew- WHAT! That can't be!! There is no food on the table guys!
Tik- Mun Chai Wayla MAI! HUH!?
Ananda, is that lipstick Stain I see on your shirt?
Ken- Bro. I'm not heartbroken. I'm staring at Tik's sexy wide chest. It's gorgeous! BABY!
Andrew- that explains why Ken was drooling.

pic and caption cr to ig tik_lover