Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can u guys please stop complaining about Ken moustache his role is a master of the mafia gangs and i actually prefer KC as koo-kwan koo-jin sorry no offense to KA fans, Anne perfect match is Tik they had good chemistry in YLC sorry guys Ken seem to matches with Cherry its been a while they havent paired glad they are back 
other casting joining is P'Chai Chatyadorm his playing a villain in here https://www.facebook.com/KaneInterfans?fref=nf

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
can u guys please stop complaining about Ken moustache his role is a master of the mafia gangs and i actually prefer KC as koo-kwan koo-jin sorry no offense to KA fans, Anne perfect match is Tik they had good chemistry in YLC sorry guys Ken seem to matches with Cherry its been a while they havent paired glad they are back 
other casting joining is P'Chai Chatyadorm his playing a villain in here https://www.facebook.com/KaneInterfans?fref=nf
With all due respect Alice, can you please stop complaining about what we have to say? We have our own opinions and if you check the forum rules, we are allowed to openly express them. If you like KC, you can like KC. No one is saying that you can't. But if we don't favor KC and prefer KA, you can't tell us that they don't match because you like KC. It's your opinion. In the end, Ken doesn't match with anyone but Noi Bussakorn, his wife. Lol. So just let us dream would you? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I found some more pictures and uploaded them onto MLM's wiki page. I don't know about you guys, but I find that one picture where Ken poses with Deaw and another dude with his hands up hilarious. Haha. It looks like a joke even though they're all serious. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I found some more pictures and uploaded them onto MLM's wiki page. I don't know about you guys, but I find that one picture where Ken poses with Deaw and another dude with his hands up hilarious. Haha. It looks like a joke even though they're all serious. Haha.
That's cause he's holding his knives like a child. Lol. They should be held close to his chest like the way boxers wear their gloves during self defense. Haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
holding the knife part crack me up too but somehow looks cute, damn Ken facial kind of freak me out 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
That's cause he's holding his knives like a child. Lol. They should be held close to his chest like the way boxers wear their gloves during self defense. Haha
Haha. Yeah, he looks like he's playing around, so instead of being wowed by the intensity, I'm humored. Hahahaha. Still laughing because it's funny, I'm sorry. Haha.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I like P'Ken's fitting pohotos.

They are so different I'd never thought

Especially P'Ken's eyes and facial expression, it's so amazing、so handome and so on...

I have become more and more interested in Krating especially P'Ken's role and acting

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Wow! Ken and Cherry look great. I love the mustache as well, shows character. Even the gimmicky knives work for me.
Can't wait for each piece of this series to air!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gsc said:
I think it is better not to mention Ken Anne here, I am with Alice..
thanks at least someone agree with me we are focus on Ken/Cherry lakorn its been awhile we havent seen them now that they are back onscreen it feels like some aren't satisfied with them pairing 
i wouldn't mind cos i cannot control whom to like what i like 

Reactions: gsc

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Credit to Kane Teeradeth international Fanclub facebook

Thanks for the translation. I think the other good news is P'off is going to direct the "Krating". I believe Action/Drama larkon is P'off advantage. Glad Krating can be directed by him.

"Seesan Banterng "It's got super hot here at Maleenont Tower when Director Off Pongpat arranges a fitting day for his new drama, one of the Luerd Mungkorn series, "Krating" (Bull), staring hot pra-ek Ken-Theeradej Wongpuapan. His god's coolness fits perfectly to the enchanting beauty, Cherry-Khemupsorn Sirisukha. This time Cherry will come back again in a complete-flavored drama with sour sweetness and martial art action that she said she had to take an action course. Not only nang-ek, Off Pongpat intentionally went here to teach our pra-ek how to fight with flying knives. Producer Dang-Tanya joined in to manage the photoshoots closely. Filled up with more colors by the old-school Chinese gangsters led by Frank-The Star. The first day of Krating fitting is really enthusiastic afterall.

Ken "It's like I play two different characters but actually the same person who used to be lovely & lifely. A horrible incident changed him into a different person that people couldn't notice."

Cherry "I play two characters too. She was firstly a sweet girl. Afterthat, she came back again as a tough girl who had been trained as an assassin. P'Ken will be feeling suspicious with me, wondering if I was the same girl who caused him such misery."

Off "I still insist that this is a romantic drama. But it's kinda more drama-ish because of the betrayed lovestory of the pra-ek. Nang-ek did have a reason of indebtedness and resentfulness that make her betray him. All the casts here are as what we originally planned. I didn't successfully hire other director so I'm gonna direct this one by myself". 

กระทิงฟิตติ้งแล้ว! เคน ธีรเดชนิวลุคสุดเท่ ประกบ เชอรี่ เข็มอัปสร โดนัท มนัสนันท์ พร้อมดาราอีกคับคั่ง

สีสันบันเทิง 15 พ.ค.57 (c) catmatdz3
Article translated by: kentheeradej.com
#welovekane #KaneInterFans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsh4RGK3Rqk

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Yay I'm so happy to see Ken and Cherry reunited! Miss Cherry, she's been MIA for a while. And glad that Cherry will be working with Off Pongpat (Act Art) :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh no, it's another lakorn that revolves around n'ek betraying p'ek and not telling him why like YLC. I said I wasn't going to watch anymore lakorns like that. Lol. I'm so torn. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes, I'm back and YAY! Ken is in!!! :heart: Omg, am I a happy fan! Ken look great, so HOT! Chai as the villain, umm why? Oh well, as long as my Ken is here then everything it find with me lol!

About KA, I have to agreed with janajelly1, I know you are not trying to attack anyone here but it seem like it. But I respect your opinion and shall you respect mine. Of course, we fans like our favorite being together. We have our own bias so, yeah, everything is okay unless you want a fans war lol! NO BODY WANTS THAT, RIGHT GIRLS HEHEHE!

I'm just happy that Ken accept this lakorn and I'm just happy that fans are happy :) :)!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Oh no, it's another lakorn that revolves around n'ek betraying p'ek and not telling him why like YLC. I said I wasn't going to watch anymore lakorns like that. Lol. I'm so torn. 
Girl, in this lakorn world you can't hide from it! Haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay ken is back! and back in action..i miss him and his action days..i love the cast. its great to see cherry back as well. seem like shes not getting much roles?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken and Cherry will be in Raeng Ruk next reuniting back with Broadcastthai omg Cherry's name in here is Yaya her English name is Selena 
can't wait to see Khun Tham the fierce Bull