Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Andrew and Taew along with Pee A of went to Ruenglao to talk about Raet GOD DAN GOT ME LAUGHING SO MUCH!! Especially when they started talking about farting in the lakorn set.Andrew said that Pee A of farts alot so Andrew farts back too. Aof added that during the scenes where the golden boys came together. Tik also fart alot too but most importantly Ken theeradeth fart and it smells badly. Andrew added and said that Ananda farted on the first day of filming before anyone. Sorayut asked about janie. Aof told them that Janie he doesn't know but Ken farted right in her face!!! OMG THIS MAD MY DAY!! Wishing to see the golden boys at a interview together 3 Zapp hopefully https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7JUZHYPqeiQ

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I think double digits is great. Single digits is okay. If ratings can go up to 20 then 6 is...eh a little low, don't ya think? Haha. If I enjoy a lakorn very much and know it's a good lakorn, but the ratings suck, oh well. I'm not gonna fret over it. If I think a lakorn sucks, but has great ratings overall, oh well too. Haha.
Yes 6 comparing to 20 is like failed low lol. I do wonder has any lakorns of ch3 ever reached 20? What is the average? Ratings don't matter to me because I think people tuning in has a lot of factors beside the lakorns being good such as: loyalty to a certain channel, fans of certain stars, and just nothing else to watch/do but i am quite curious.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
For this year, no. The lakorns that were the hottest for the years of 2010 and 2012. These two years had super hot lakorn and 2011 that hit double digit. Wanida, 4HEARTS,Supaburoot Juthathep,Thong Nuea kao, Raeng Ngao, SameeTeetra, RabumDuangdao, DokSomSeeThong,MungkutDokSom, Yah Leum Chan. Some of the hottest lakorns on this list, 2010,2011,2012 were the three hottest year where lakorns were hit, Top talk or talk of the town and Golden year for many actor and actress such as. TIK who swap all the awards as best actor in Wanida for 2 years. Chompoo and ploy swap all the best actress award too. Which these years were their golden year where they became super well known and popular till today. Nadech and Yaya were born. Boy,Mark,Mint,Margie and a kim were all born too. There were a lot of good lakorns the year 2010 through 2012 but after that, the lakorns seem to get boring, and lack plot line. I have to say I miss the old days where it filled with juicy and gold lakorn to watch

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes 6 comparing to 20 is like failed low lol. I do wonder has any lakorns of ch3 ever reached 20? What is the average? Ratings don't matter to me because I think people tuning in has a lot of factors beside the lakorns being good such as: loyalty to a certain channel, fans of certain stars, and just nothing else to watch/do but i am quite curious.
I think Sawan Bieng did. I'm not entirely sure though. I think Dao Pra Sook (CH7) did too and still remains the most successful in terms of bringing in viewers.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Wanida hit double digit and went international and was one of the 4 thai lakorns in history to win a Chinese festival award or some Chinese award. Wanida was a super big hit. Sawan was a super big hit too that was talk of the town. Raeng Ngao was a hit and got double digit passing 20 as a rating. Thong Nuea Kao too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like it so far , funnie , andew&teaw remind of Ranma&Akana (anime 's character from Ranma 1/2 i love that series )

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kob has some breaking record for lakorns. I remembered when Dao.Pra Sook aired they interviewed this lady that was making papaya salad at the street market and watching the lakorn at the same time. Dao Pra Sook don't have to worry about any lakorns this generation ever touching it. It sits prettily in the top 5.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I've only seen Taew's ig clips of her, Andrew and Off on the talk show but I love how Andrew gets into character! He's such a dork. Taew said for the viewers to keep watching to see how the two of them would get married (in the next episodes) and Andrew became Kim, got all excited saying, "So you've decided to marry me? Can we marry today? Na? Na na na na?"
Cute!

Recent episode, Kim was going into the house to fight and Pan said, "There are all the people who hate you inside there!" And he replied, "As long as the one out here doesn't hate me..." Trying to be smooth wherever he can lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
I honestly love this story more . idk , it funnieee/ cute
agreed! really enjoying the slapstick comedy, and andrews random punchlines, of course! hez so good at it, and precise! it was really funny when he was recovering from the stab wound, and got up to say he was gonna find the knife that looked exactly like the one he got stabbed with and that he would find the guy who did that to him then stick that knife into the same exact spot where he got stabbed so that the guy would know how it felt to be stabbed right there. just so random...lol! gosh, so many funny things...55...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know. The random talk is hilarious. He boost about havivg many woman but I doubt it HAHA. Even the fighting scene got me rolling to the floor. I like Pan expression though , she be looking serious all the time while Kim such a dork HAHA & the ran away/elope conversation have to be the cutest /funny thing ever.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm just on epi 7 of Krating....can someone explain to me why Tham was so mad at Botun?  I mean, he doesn't even love her, she's showed that she loves him and is jealous of him and cries for him AND he doesn't even love her AND he's so jealous of Yaya and runs around town with her...why is he so quick to judge Botun and kick her out of his life?  Or is he mad at her for something else?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So behind!! Started to watch ep 3 but didn't finish. Ohh the beginning had me crying. She was planning to leave her old life behind but Kim just had to misunderstand when she was at her most vulnerable. And then that scene with her dad trying to whip her. So emotional. Exactly how I felt when I was younger.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
beamsgirl said:
I'm just on epi 7 of Krating....can someone explain to me why Tham was so mad at Botun?  I mean, he doesn't even love her, she's showed that she loves him and is jealous of him and cries for him AND he doesn't even love her AND he's so jealous of Yaya and runs around town with her...why is he so quick to judge Botun and kick her out of his life?  Or is he mad at her for something else?

Tham is angry because of AHCHING betray him not Botun. 
Tham is not really cared about Botun because he knew she tried to poison him

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love how they dress Pan , shoot, I even like the hair loll, soo adorable, they finally married & her dream about Kim wanting $ex was funnnyy & I just love Kim 's character . I love her jealousy & violence/temper tremors toward Kim HAHAHA