[Ch3] Mae Yaai Tee Ruk (Maker J Group)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Fitting. Hope we will know who's n'ek soon. Krit looks hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTB30V6QZ6Y

credit to nirvanafact's channel

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mew and Kong have parent roles now, at least we still get to see them onscreen. I take this as those son-in-law comedies, looks promising, if the n'ek is Ja, i will have a temper tantrum :rant: !!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw mew"s first mother role. Its so sad to see her play as a mother now

Yea. I hope nek won't be Ja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aw mew"s first mother role. Its so sad to see her play as a mother now

Yea. I hope nek won't be Ja
oh Tinah sad news and teary @pantip they just written Ja Jintapa name with Chakrit :cry1: damn from the fitting i think Mew she's playing Ja's mum and Kong his Krit dad
ha ha so hilarious :gungirl: :numchuck: :coverlaf: :dance3:

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know, kong is aging quite well compare to the actors in his generation. he still look young and handsome for his age

thanks alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you know, kong is aging quite well compare to the actors in his generation. he still look young and handsome for his age

thanks alice
yeah he does Kong his now like 40 something but he still looks good bet he won't play
anymore p'ek from now on just like Au, his younger than Kong i think he can still be the
p'ek look at Num as an example and Mew she has a nice curvy body and Chakrit his always
funny its been awhile we haven't seen him in Ch3 now his back the n'ek is unconfirm atm

tinah

sarNie Coma
Num is younger than kong right? But he's not aging well compare to kong. Well au is not a popular actor, so the channel wouldn't promote him like they did before. I mean its still good to see him around cause they are still giving him work.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really wanna know who the n'ek is. If it's Ja they totally made a huge mistake. She's better at supporting roles. It's funny how Mew and Kong are playing parent in laws to Krit who is only a couple years younger than them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Num is younger than kong right? But he's not aging well compare to kong. Well au is not a popular actor, so the channel wouldn't promote him like they did before. I mean its still good to see him around cause they are still giving him work.
Num and Au they'll the same age and alot younger than Kong in age Num he look sickly
tired and Au its not about popularity cos he also own a business outside from
his idol industry plus his p'ek status is over but he has a better acting skill than
some of the newbies like Ken as an example 100% perfect none of newbies can top to be like those
A-list legend again its my opinion i don't hate anyone from the newbies but they do
need more experience

vallapa

sarNie Egg
This is a remake.

Old version, Mam Jintara and Num Suntisook played as couple and Numfon Kullanut played
their daughter. Sam Yuranan played Num Suntisook's friend who fell in love with his friend,s daughter.

So Mew played Jintara's role
Kong played Suntisook's role
Chakrit played Yuranun's role

don't know about who will play Numfon's role but she has to be a young actress

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is a remake.

Old version, Mam Jintara and Num Suntisook played as couple and Numfon Kullanut played
their daughter. Sam Yuranan played Num Suntisook's friend who fell in love with his friend,s daughter.

So Mew played Jintara's role
Kong played Suntisook's role
Chakrit played Yuranun's role

don't know about who will play Numfon's role but she has to be a young actress
yeah correct ja i've seen a peak of the older version and it looks good full on comedy
laughs :coverlaf: romantic and cute

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww, i heard P'Nok wanted Yaya but she's booked full. Crossing my fingers it ain't Ja. I forced myself to watch Sai Soke because she was there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awww, i heard P'Nok wanted Yaya but she's booked full. Crossing my fingers it ain't Ja. I forced myself to watch Sai Soke because she was there.
me too i've watched sai soke cos of Rome,puri,rodmay and chai hope its aren't ja too

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is one busy girl, it's too bad because when will she have a chance to work with Krit. You know even Kimberly would look good with Krit too, she only has two lakorn...but I doubt they will choose her. All I know is I really want to see someone beside Ja.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaya is one busy girl, it's too bad because when will she have a chance to work with Krit. You know even Kimberly would look good with Krit too, she only has two lakorn...but I doubt they will choose her. All I know is I really want to see someone beside Ja.
yeah there is a news back then krit use to have a crush and hit on Kim i want her and
krit too but chances is so less or perhaps i might do a request complaint to
makers j to pair krit and kim i already did a complaint about rang ngao reconsider
Pope with janie not that kane dude

ja she's cute but her acting isn't par as nang'ek

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah there is a news back then krit use to have a crush and hit on Kim i want her and
krit too but chances is so less or perhaps i might do a request complaint to
makers j to pair krit and kim i already did a complaint about rang ngao reconsider
Pope with janie not that kane dude

ja she's cute but her acting isn't par as nang'ek
Yeah how hot would they look together. Since they want a younger girl for Krit then I would want Kim if not Yaya. Kimberly is young but she would look just fine with Krit because she look older than age. We definetly need to complaint or hope in the further they can work together. Yeah Ja look bored and space out...I don't want her in here.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oo I think Kimberly will be the perfect chocie since yaya is one busy girl...hahaha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wounder who the n'ke will be? If its Ja I'm okay with her. This will be Ja and Krit second time pairing since their first lakorn back 2009...It be funny if the n'ke is Mew Laknara than there two Mew in here...lol...I want to see Mew Laknara again haven't see her have any upcoming lakorn since Wanalee end. Miss her.