[Ch3] Mae Yaai Tee Ruk (Maker J Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wounder who the n'ke will be? If its Ja I'm okay with her. This will be Ja and Krit second time pairing since their first lakorn back 2009...It be funny if the n'ke is Mew Laknara than there two Mew in here...lol...I want to see Mew Laknara again haven't see her have any upcoming lakorn since Wanalee end. Miss her.
yeah miss seeing Nong Mew too but if she's in here we won't be seeing any love romance
with chakrit cos she's too young and earlier stage in wanalee hardly any sweet scene
with Por N and krit his in the mid/old gen A-list i think good choice is Kim but please
not Ja she's cute and pretty but acting isn't 100%

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oo I think Kimberly will be the perfect chocie since yaya is one busy girl...hahaha
I know right. I so want to see Kim with Krit, it's too bad she don't really get a lot of lakorn though. I don't think it would be her...but I wish it will be kim. She and Krit would look hot.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Urgggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! Thai Wiki said Ja is the n'ek, i really wanna watch this since this is the return of Mew Lalita but i really can't stand Ja. Such a good cast and i love all of them except Ja, i probably have to force myself to watch this like i did with Sai Soke.

tinah

sarNie Coma
n'ek has been revealed. her name is Pream Ranida and shes one of Khun A Supachai's actress. shes only 17 years old! she was in one of Gun's music video, the actor from Exact

pic from the fitting

credit to maker j group twitter

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update and photo of the n'ke.....The n'ke is so cutie. I'm going to like her...lol In the second photo she look like that one host from Ch5 the funny lady.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the update and photo of the n'ke.....The n'ke is so cutie. I'm going to like her...lol In the second photo she look like that one host from Ch5 the funny lady.
the 2nd pic is actually Gubgib, mario's gf lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really hate to say it but omg Kong looks dashing!!! He looks a bit younger than Chakrit in the pictures!!!