[Ch3] Mae Pia Due (UMA 99)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Marie is really cute hahah
The new pra'ek is handsome! hehe^^
Wow.. so Mai is the same height as Mark? cuz Mark is also 180cm.
Mai and Marie do look good together :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Marie looks pretty! As for her height, she's most definitely not 180 cm. At most she's 174 cm. I still wonder why her passport says 168 cm because clearly she's taller than that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Marie looks pretty! As for her height, she's most definitely not 180 cm. At most she's 174 cm. I still wonder why her passport says 168 cm because clearly she's taller than that.
wow Marie she's quite tall i think Rita and Cherry is around there too

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ops, I meant to say at most she's 173 cm but yes she's quite tall. All the new generation actresses have good height.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Marie look gorgeous at tat pics rite above here...can't wait to see more of Marie!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Uma seem to really like tat one Selina girl..,she most of it in most of their lakorn lol...missed Marie and hope she get more work while she filming this one or after ts one...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Mai is hot. I think they go together. Hopefully, Marie improve a bit. She's adorable when she smiles.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha Noy Chutika she's n'rai again and Marie with the new pra'ek looks cute

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
he's a new p'ek? he reminds me of this one actor hmmm..
and awwwe... n'thana is in here too :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Aiko, yep new praek from M Thailand. This lakorn is almost done filming so it should be airing by the end of the year. Oh and Marie really is 172 cm. Her info on her Asianfuse Wiki is actually right. lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g! What?! This is going to be an evening lakorn. I am shock. I actually thought this will be a prime time lakorn. :(
Sad. Oh well, at least it's almost here. Wow,I realize that I'm going to have a lot of lakorns to watch during my break.Hehe..