[CH3] Mae Lieng (TV Scene): Oom Eisaya / Peak Kongthap / Ann Sirium

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Glad Oom has a new lakorn again , Oom&Peak a new pairing is good. but the story is not my cup of tea, sounds too dramatic. it’s about N’ek and hatred toward her Step-mom who happen to be a good lady but N’ek use evil plans to try to get rid of her Step mom. Oom playing a bad N’ek will be challenging. the Step mom is play by Ann Sirium. it’s a new scripts the original title was (“Maya kawow”) , from the novel brief synopsis it didn’t mention other characters so don’t know what kind of character P’ek will be like, disappointed it’s Tv scene because this company lakorns doesn’t attracts me, should have put Oom&Peak in a rom com or slap/kiss story instead. don’t get why they keep pairing her up with young P’eks lately , wanna see her play with senior pek like Pope,James ji, Great, Toey,Nadech,Mark,Puen,Mario,Alek , James M. or actors her age group : Pon, Nine , August
18D7F23F-E702-43EE-B568-E7A0B53E3BEB.jpeg
Cr. IGS khemm___

http://instagr.am/p/ClQHwztL1vt/

Attachments

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
What’s the title of the novel ?
The novel original title is “Maya Kawow” but the lakorn change to the title “Mae Lieng”
the novel genre is drama, crime , investigation.thriller.
But Peak use to give interview said it’s romantic drama lakorn , so I’m confuse did they also change the storyline too . from the novel , Nek is a rich self centered brat.
7A45B638-151E-41EB-8D16-3AE788AE05AF.jpeg
https://anowl.co/anowlruang/maa-yaa-gaa-wao/

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I like Oom… but this plot doesn’t sound attractive to me too :confused:. I don’t know if I’m too fussy.

@Teedee17 I think quite a number of the senior p’eks you mentioned… their schedules are currently full. E.g. James Ji, Pope. Also, senior p’eks (and n’ek) have power & first pick of scripts. Maybe this script is not their cup of tea too.

N’ek role here looks like she is more outstanding than her male co-stars so maybe this reflects the channel’s confidence in her abilities too.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I like Oom… but this plot doesn’t sound attractive to me too :confused:. I don’t know if I’m too fussy.

@Teedee17 I think quite a number of the senior p’eks you mentioned… their schedules are currently full. E.g. James Ji, Pope. Also, senior p’eks (and n’ek) have power & first pick of scripts. Maybe this script is not their cup of tea too.

N’ek role here looks like she is more outstanding than her male co-stars so maybe this reflects the channel’s confidence in her abilities too.
True the senior actors schedule are all line up for new lakorns already , and ch3 like to send newbies to tv scene company which is boring because their scripts barely make the newbies famous , yep positive thinking the main plot does sound focus more on N’ek so at least that’s good for Oom. But still hope her next role with get to pair up with experience veteran P’ek cos it can help enhance her acting skills up a notch too.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I was hoping that once she got to work with Krating, her next role would be with the other p’eks around her age/level too… like Nine? Cos I think she has worked with most of them that I can think of, like Pon, Krating, Ice Panuwat.

sarNie Adult
Oom along with the rest of the cast in Bad Genius did such a good job. I haven't seen her in anything since. I tried the one with her and Third but just couldn't get into it. I liked Peak in his most recent lakorn, so this might be a promising story.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I was hoping that once she got to work with Krating, her next role would be with the other p’eks around her age/level too… like Nine? Cos I think she has worked with most of them that I can think of, like Pon, Krating, Ice Panuwat.
I like her chemistry with Krating, many fans want them to collaborate again ,the lakorn got good rating too. She did work with Pon in “Kep pan din” but they are not a couple so wanna see them pair up and sucks the lakorn didn’t even have schedule to air yet when done filming for a yr already. she play with Ice twice but just pair up once and not happy ending either so will be nice if their 3rd collaboration they finally end up happy together. As for Nine I think it’ll be hard to happen because look like ch3 put him in A list and push him to work with the seniors n’ek now. and seem like Oom is not ch3 favorite newbie actress unlike Gina, Bow who gets to play with A list p’eks already. her lakorn with Krating was put in evening time slot which make their fans upset

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Oom along with the rest of the cast in Bad Genius did such a good job. I haven't seen her in anything since. I tried the one with her and Third but just couldn't get into it. I liked Peak in his most recent lakorn, so this might be a promising story.
Oom play with Third???I don’t remember her playing with him, is it in a movie?? Never saw Peak acting so now I’ll see him in here with Oom

nat12

sarNie Adult
I like her chemistry with Krating, many fans want them to collaborate again ,the lakorn got good rating too.
Yes, I thought she and Krating should be paired again too! Keb Pandin being in cold storage freezer for so long is the most baffling to me. When they were shooting it, I thought it sounded like a major project. I don’t understand why it’s still not on air yet - especially when Ch3 keep airing all these reruns in prime time! :( I also wouldn’t mind if she was paired with Pon or Ice P again. Or August?

Bow being paired with A-list p’eks is understandable, cos Ch3 lured her over from Ch7. So however well she does in Ch3, she can’t say it’s cos they didn’t try to push her. But I can’t understand why Gina is the one they’ve been pushing hard from the beginning. It’s only recently in her lakorn with James Ji that I thought she’s more watchable and seem to be comfortable with her p’ek. I don’t think she’s bad, but just not that much better than other actresses of the same experience level.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
29EDFC95-FEB9-4B79-8852-5D344C4565C4.jpeg
IGS lalinalena

Peak probably play as the baker role(Parit) , P’ek’s owns a bakery store, He’s Nek’s neighbor a good guy they know each other since kids she see him like an older brother but he has a huge crush on her . Not sure now which role Oom is gonna play because there’s two female lead role that’s the step daughters , one is bratty (Dao) and the other is good(Mieng), the good girl end up with the baker boy (Parit) and the bratty girl has a boyfriend (Wetun)who’s an actor that’s a player.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 40339
IGS lalinalena

Peak probably play as the baker role(Parit) , P’ek’s owns a bakery store, He’s Nek’s neighbor a good guy they know each other since kids she see him like an older brother but he has a huge crush on her . Not sure now which role Oom is gonna play because there’s two female lead role that’s the step daughters , one is bratty (Dao) and the other is good(Mieng), the good girl end up with the baker boy (Parit) and the bratty girl has a boyfriend (Wetun)who’s an actor that’s a player.
Then peak is not pk if he is parit...he gets the other sister....

?

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Then peak is not pk if he is parit...he gets the other sister....

?
From the novel the pek is Parit but who knows the lakorn may change the characters around because even the title is change already. maybe they’ll have 2 couples, Oom may play as the good daughter and end up with Peak. Pek is like a good older brother to both sisters but the girl he love is Mieng. if Oom play as (Dao) then she probably pair up with a new actor. and Peak pair with another actress

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From the novel the pek is Parit but who knows the lakorn scripts may change the characters around because even the title is change already. maybe they’ll have 2 couples, Oom may play as the good step daughter and end up with Peak. Pek is like a good older brother to both sisters but the girl he love is Mieng(good daughter). if Oom play the bratty step daughter (Dao) then she probably pair up with a new actor. and Peak with another actress probably Lena

Out of all the Girls...Oom ...is the solidify NK. So I would conclude she is the NK

The other girls never been an NK (after the news ). Lena has never lead a lakorn. Cine had 2? Evening lakorn as nk.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Out of all the Girls...Oom ...is the solidify NK. So I would conclude she is the NK

The other girls never been an NK (after the news ). Lena has never lead a lakorn. Cine had 2? Evening lakorn as nk.
Oom is N’ek she’ll be playing as “Miang “ end up with Peak (Pharit)
their relationship is cute, he has been in love with her for a yr and try to hit on her does constant flirting to her but she’s clueless because too occupied with her problems and see him like an older brother because know each other since kids , every time she comes to see him is mostly stress out and talk about her problems so he’s like a person that listen and gives her advices, calm her down , take her to eat, she love eating his pastry it makes her happy. and they try to investigate the murder cases together , her feelings for him start developing slowly from like an older brother to more ,before that she even misunderstand think he like another girl, later she realizes she likes him too and he finally get to confess his love for her. both their characters are smart.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Then if Oom is NK then she’ll be playing as Mieng ( good daughter) because it’s the character that end up with Parit (PK)
their relationship is cute, he been having crushes on her for a while and try to send her message ,flirts with her but she doesn’t realize it because busy focus with her family problems, every time she comes to see him is talk about her problems so he’s like a person that listen and gives her advices, she love eating his pastry it makes her happy & less stress. and they try to solve the crime together , till later she finally realizes she likes him too. so both are smart but her feelings for him is slow before that she even thought he like another girl so try to keep a distance
According to this. Oom and Peak is paired up

Confirm as NK (Oom)

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Fitting day

http://instagr.am/p/Cl41n50B0_o/ C61A2ECB-45A8-4DF3-B51B-A7D137A68695.jpeg
6AAAFF7D-5DE0-44CB-92AC-592D6E111BC4.jpeg
3050CF4E-2D2A-4DE2-B6D8-43CC0D5C5A71.jpeg they actually look cute together
But disappointed with Oom wardrobe look like old auntie style when compare to other actress. Tv scene always have horrible stylists for their n’ek , don’t get why don’t interview them more about their characters and feelings working together. wonder did they change pek/nek character because Peak say they may look cute in the fitting but not like this in the lakorn. so they change for their couples to bicker??, so Lena will be playing the brat bad step daughter , from the novel her role is main the same level as Oom . hope the scripts doesn’t make Oom & Peak become those supporting pek&nek couple while the story focus more on Ann&Lena that would suck , because TV scene lakorns tend to do that is focus less on pek&nek but more on seniors actors and villains characters ,that’s why their pek&nek doesn’t get famous in their lakorns. still think what a waste of Oom & Peak couple should put them to play with other company will be better

Last edited: