[CH3] Mae Lieng (TV Scene): Oom Eisaya / Peak Kongthap / Ann Sirium

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is that oom that was rumored to dating Mai or was dating Mai. Goodness, I can hardly recognize her.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Is that oom that was rumored to dating Mai or was dating Mai. Goodness, I can hardly recognize her.
She cut her hair and lose weight so can be why look different .
I think she and Mai are still dating (but want to keep a low profile relationship so just say close like siblings) people still see them out together, they still flirt on each other I.G. her latest interview she say have some one in her heart but won’t tell who it is if tell people will know. but fans believe it’s Mai. from recent pics they still look close & touchy. but I rather she is single because don’t like that he gave interviews make her lose face say she’s just like lil sister and he seeing other person. so made her fans mad say he’s not manly when his actions is the opposite cos he show constant flirting more than sister level to her

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I think Oom looks the same though? For as long as I’ve seen her in Ch3, this is what I remember she looks like.

but I rather she is single because don’t like that he gave interviews make her lose face say she’s just like lil sister and he seeing other person. so made her fans mad say he’s not manly when his actions is the opposite cos he show constant flirting more than sister level to her
Personally, I think she and Mai should know what they are to each other. If Oom is ok that they define their relationship as siblings and not dating to the media, what he does is not wrong. There are celebrities who like to keep their relationship low-profile.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I think Oom looks the same though? For as long as I’ve seen her in Ch3, this is what I remember she looks like.

Personally, I think she and Mai should know what they are to each other. If Oom is ok that they define their relationship as siblings and not dating to the media, what he does is not wrong. There are celebrities who like to keep their relationship low-profile.
Yea they probably discuss about it so decided to keep their relationship personal but for some fans think at least give her some respect to the media should at least accept he’s talking to her in a special way if he don’t want to admit they are dating or that she’s his gf. I’m more fond&respect for Ter and Nine is admit bluntly to media that they like Mai and Baifern it’s more considerate to the women, but if Oom is ok with this kind of private relationship then good luck to her

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yea they probably discuss about it so decided to keep their relationship personal but for some fans think at least give her some respect to the media should at least accept he’s talking to her in a special way if he don’t want to admit they are dating or that she’s his gf. I’m more fond&respect for Ter and Nine is admit bluntly to media that they like Mai and Baifern it’s more considerate to the women, but if Oom is ok with this kind of private relationship then good luck to her
Look on the bright side. :) It’s just a way to shut down media from constantly asking about their relationship. Just because they don’t talk about it, doesn’t mean it’s not there.

Seeing as how the press treated Bella before, during and even after her relationship with Weir, I can understand why some celebs might refuse to admit being in a relationship. She was accumulating so many achievements in her career, yet all the reporters kept asking her about was about her boyfriend/ex. It’s super exhausting.

Back to topic, I hope that Oom is getting more opportunities. I think she’s quite good although at first I briefly got her mixed up with Namtarn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are doing the normal thai couple answers.....siblings.....like a sister....like a brother.

I feel it is smart for Dara to date in private. Louis and his wife dated in private forever.....less drama and issues.

Oom obviously has no issues with what he said in the interview, since they are often still hanging out together..... I'm sure things has been discussed and agree upon on how to answers.... him saying he talking to an "outside" person....means they bug them less about it....

Or maybe....maybe they are just friends ? Hahaha....maybe mai is gay?

Regardless.....they are not hurting or harming anyone....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, when they answer we are 'siblings' they are thinking long term. What if it doesn't work out they can always say, we never dated in the first place. It has happened before.

Oom is a few shades lighter and her nose is more defined. She was so cute and adorable with her lakorn with Mai. There's still parts of her that stood out and you know it's her. Now, I feel she just blends in. I like her, that's why I noticed the difference. But I am glad she's getting continuous work.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

how dumb they gave the lead role to Lena , sound like Oom & Peak is supporting couple rather than lead. because the novel focus mainly on the step mom and the bad step daughter(Lena). so they won’t give this lead role to Oom because she don’t have a couple in here but the 2nd lead has a couple so put her in the role(Mirin) because end up with Pharit. Typical TVscene scripts mostly so boring like to make pek &nek become supporting characters,
Glad Oom has more lakorns but the roles they gave her is disappointing, and with new actors too, what a waste. so far I like only 2 role of her is mewadee and chutawan that she has chemistry with the p’eks

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart

how dumb they gave the lead role to Lena , sound like Oom & Peak is supporting couple rather than lead. because the novel focus mainly on the step mom and the bad step daughter(Lena). so they won’t give this lead role to Oom because she don’t have a couple in here but the 2nd lead has a couple so put her in the role(Mirin) because end up with Pharit. Typical TVscene scripts mostly so boring like to make pek &nek become supporting characters,
Glad Oom has more lakorns but the roles they gave her is disappointing, and with new actors too, what a waste. so far I like only 2 role of her is mewadee and chutawan that she has chemistry with the p’eks
Oom and Peak are the lead ......but it will probably be like many lakorns where it is focused on the secondary people/n'rai. Someone else gave a summary above. It is a family drama.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Oom and Peak are the lead ......but it will probably be like many lakorns where it is focused on the secondary people/n'rai. Someone else gave a summary above. It is a family drama.
I know they are the leads but I don’t trust TVscene because I see their scripts tend to focus more on the veterans actress. and so then make the leads look like supportings and doesn’t know how to make the lead couple come out looking interesting either

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know they are the leads but I don’t trust TVscene because I see their scripts tend to focus more on the veterans actress. and so then make the leads look like supportings and doesn’t know how to make the lead couple come out looking interesting either
I don't follow them scene..

But yes...it sound that us will ne heavily focused on the family and veteran actors