[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i agree, lots of over-exaggeration.....love Chai though...i dunno why i'm still kinda watching, just wanna know how this "love" will be/turn out i guess...Au actually looks good here

cecilia

Staff member
I was watching Margie's interview of her and her sister .. found out that her little sister, Marina, played in here as Au's airline sister -- the pretty blue air hostess. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh I love Chai, he's truly a great actor. We've seen him in every role possible now and he's really a lakorn gem. Well at first I didn't mean to watch this lakorn but my grandma wanted to watch it so I gave in. Watching this at the same time as Roy Fun Hak Liam Tawan is so weird. Diew and Mario are buddy-buddy here with a butt pinching scene and in Roy Fun they are samarai battling and Chai is super flamboyant here to super serious father in Roy Fun, it was funny to think about.

Anyways, this lakorn was an okay watch. Something carefree and different. Did I necessarily 'feel' Ploy and Mario together, ehh not so much. Mario's so good with the sentimental and emotional scenes. Seems like it's a trend for his onscreen fathers to die in almost all the lakorns he is in. Best part of this lakorn was Vicky's cameo. Hilarious and totally written just for her.