❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 28479
Cr. To rightful owners
Awwww so cuteeeeee !!! Diana’s smile in the second picture says it all :icon12:

When this pairing happened before any of my fantasy pairings of Mint/Great, Mew/Great, Taew/Great.
At least Diana and Great looks amazing together. I swear he looks good with anyone no matter
how young they are or lighter than him. :risas3: Hahahhahahaha. He's too darn good looking!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
When this pairing happened before any of my fantasy pairings of Mint/Great, Mew/Great, Taew/Great.
At least Diana and Great looks amazing together. I swear he looks good with anyone no matter
how young they are or lighter than him. :risas3: Hahahhahahaha. He's too darn good looking!
Great is perfect for almost all of the girls! His looks are universal so he matches all of the girls :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
05E8828A-49A9-4F77-9533-D14506E149B6.jpeg D98AA16B-A3FF-4C5F-BA36-E4B532205E67.jpeg
More biking lol Greats pants :confused0:

Cr. To rightful owners

Last edited:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Great is perfect for almost all of the girls! His looks are universal so he matches all of the girls :)
Too funny you said that. My friends and I think he is a one size fits all for the girls. The only one time I am not convinced is with Chippy. I think I am use to seeing sparks right off the bat and with her I don’t but just my opinion.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
E60AE141-2D6C-4F43-988C-459590C5385C.jpeg 9A5B726C-E0C0-4B2A-AF15-3503BFC659AA.jpeg 0E76B288-8BFA-4FD5-AD72-17EC72F99AA5.jpeg
Wedding pictures are here! These look like they were actually taken at a real wedding lol Love Diana’s dress but I’m not into the hair and makeup. Nonetheless they still look beautiful together ❤

Cr. To rightful owners

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 30220 View attachment 30222 View attachment 30221
Wedding pictures are here! These look like they were actually taken at a real wedding lol Love Diana’s dress but I’m not into the hair and makeup. Nonetheless they still look beautiful together ❤

Cr. To rightful owners
I am excited to see this one. It looks like a real wedding. The dress is nice and I am into the hair either. I like this storyline so will be tuning into this one when it airs.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I am excited to see this one. It looks like a real wedding. The dress is nice and I am into the hair either. I like this storyline so will be tuning into this one when it airs.
Yeah I had to do a double take when I first saw these pictures lol I thought Great really got married haha

I’m excited for this one too cause Diana and Great look sweet together! I hope TV scene doesn’t mess this one up!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I had to do a double take when I first saw these pictures lol I thought Great really got married haha

I’m excited for this one too cause Diana and Great look sweet together! I hope TV scene doesn’t mess this one up!
Love how they glance at each other. TV Scene is a hit or miss. I think this one will be interesting. One of my anticipated lakorn for next year.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Love how they glance at each other. TV Scene is a hit or miss. I think this one will be interesting. One of my anticipated lakorn for next year.
Yeah most of TV Scene’s recent lakorns have been really under average for me :( I’m hoping this one breaks the bad streak and we can finally get a real good lakorn for Great :angel10: