❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@SuzieJ Did you see that one photo of Masu & Gret together?! I swear I think I’m realling falling more over the favt that we have two good ass looking men in here. I swooned so bad over that photo.

They always joked about Great being a darker P’ek but hey! The man can match anyone & that’s what counts. Some ppl don’t match & still get paired whichthen becomes hard to watch lol.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Great is aging really well! wow he and Diana looks so damn good together too. my boy Masu is good looking too!! I can't wait to see what he's got in store for the upcoming years, he's one that I got my eyes on ^_^ <3
sidenote: Great needs to be paired up with SOOO many actresses *ahem* Mint, Taew(uh hello) *those two are the only two that I could think of rn lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great is aging really well! wow he and Diana looks so damn good together too. my boy Masu is good looking too!! I can't wait to see what he's got in store for the upcoming years, he's one that I got my eyes on ^_^ <3
sidenote: Great needs to be paired up with SOOO many actresses *ahem* Mint, Taew(uh hello) *those two are the only two that I could think of rn lol
and also mew as well! at least he gets to pair with my girl bella as well! hopefully 2019 is a good year for great

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm bored of Thai Lakorn cus I haven't seen Great in a new lakorn for a long while! When was his last Lakorn
His last one was with Saimai in june. I skipped that one cause i wasnt interested in the storyline and people said it wasnt that good but dont worry, his lakorn with bella will be airing on the 31st of this month!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
His last one was with Saimai in june. I skipped that one cause i wasnt interested in the storyline and people said it wasnt that good but dont worry, his lakorn with bella will be airing on the 31st of this month!
Oh that's right!! Lol that one was sooo not memorable that I totally forgot hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahahaha i saw it before i read your comment lol. Great, tsk tsk.

I'm watching Nang Eye right now and gosh they're so cute, even with the huge age difference lol.
lol its too obvious not to notice! *blushing*

and i JUST watched Nang Ai last week and binged the whole thing. Before, i didnt really like Nycha so i skipped it but now im more into her so i gave it a try. Boy am i glad that i did cause i really loved it! They were super cute together. The age difference didnt bother me at all. Great always makes it work in the end and doesnt end up looking like a perv lol I think its that dazzling smile that helps him!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
lol its too obvious not to notice! *blushing*

and i JUST watched Nang Ai last week and binged the whole thing. Before, i didnt really like Nycha so i skipped it but now im more into her so i gave it a try. Boy am i glad that i did cause i really loved it! They were super cute together. The age difference didnt bother me at all. Great always makes it work in the end and doesnt end up looking like a perv lol I think its that dazzling smile that helps him!
Omg, I am glad that I wasn't the only one who liked Nycha and Great in Nang Ai. I thought they were cute and not cringy. I especially shocked at the kissing scenes. I was like Oh dang Nycha you lucky gal. Oh and didn't it also boost their popularity thanks to those scenes too. Hahhaa.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg, I am glad that I wasn't the only one who liked Nycha and Great in Nang Ai. I thought they were cute and not cringy. I especially shocked at the kissing scenes. I was like Oh dang Nycha you lucky gal. Oh and didn't it also boost their popularity thanks to those scenes too. Hahhaa.
yeah the lakorn was way better than i expected! Nycha gets all the hot guys! First Great then Tono and Alek. She really is lucky. I liked the kiss scenes