[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jun 28, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Everybody looks good with him! Even boys lol Great is trying to resist looking at Diana's chest! Its hard not to look when they look that good. Im envious

est.jpn, KitKat516 and S.J.M like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Screenshot_20181030-172359.jpg Screenshot_20181030-172422.jpg Screenshot_20181030-172341.jpg Screenshot_20181030-172307.jpg
    Cr. to rightful owners
    My eyes popped wide open when i saw the first two pictures! Do you guys want to know why? Then take a closer look at Great and you will see why :naughty2: :love: lol i need to stop :risas3:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    S.J.M and est.jpn like this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Hahahahahaha i saw it before i read your comment lol. Great, tsk tsk.

I'm watching Nang Eye right now and gosh they're so cute, even with the huge age difference lol.

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

lol its too obvious not to notice! *blushing*

and i JUST watched Nang Ai last week and binged the whole thing. Before, i didnt really like Nycha so i skipped it but now im more into her so i gave it a try. Boy am i glad that i did cause i really loved it! They were super cute together. The age difference didnt bother me at all. Great always makes it work in the end and doesnt end up looking like a perv lol I think its that dazzling smile that helps him!

S.J.M, est.jpn and KitKat516 like this.
  5. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Omg, I am glad that I wasn't the only one who liked Nycha and Great in Nang Ai. I thought they were cute and not cringy. I especially shocked at the kissing scenes. I was like Oh dang Nycha you lucky gal. Oh and didn't it also boost their popularity thanks to those scenes too. Hahhaa.

KitKat516, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yeah the lakorn was way better than i expected! Nycha gets all the hot guys! First Great then Tono and Alek. She really is lucky. I liked the kiss scenes

7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Nycha was only 19 or 20(?) When they were filming that. Lol

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

18107289-2B9C-488D-9C5C-ACF5B7A75C8B.jpeg
    Cr. To rightful owners
    Awwww so cuteeeeee !!! Diana’s smile in the second picture says it all :icon12:

AllySweet, orchidtea and est.jpn like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

D65217EB-4C61-4478-89D9-3CBBF6A57908.jpeg
    Diana is me waiting for this lakorn to air :drooling:

orchidtea likes this.
  10. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

When this pairing happened before any of my fantasy pairings of Mint/Great, Mew/Great, Taew/Great.
    At least Diana and Great looks amazing together. I swear he looks good with anyone no matter
    how young they are or lighter than him. :risas3: Hahahhahahaha. He's too darn good looking!

AllySweet and SuzieJ like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

9CE63415-A90D-46F0-B6C7-6F6EEFF77EC7.jpeg
    Diana looks pretty here! And of course Great looking dapper in his suit ❤️ I wonder how much they have finished filming so far? Hopefully they finish up soon!

Cr. To righful owners

AllySweet likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Great is perfect for almost all of the girls! His looks are universal so he matches all of the girls :)

AllySweet and S.J.M like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

05E8828A-49A9-4F77-9533-D14506E149B6.jpeg D98AA16B-A3FF-4C5F-BA36-E4B532205E67.jpeg
    More biking lol Greats pants :confused0:

Cr. To rightful owners

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

One of Greats fans said this might end filming around March!

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

A1F8621D-3B5B-4691-AEF5-F9EA6AB1F0B5.jpeg
    Such a beautiful and sweet picture! They look seriously amazing together! It’s so surprising cause I never thought they would tbh but finally no more biking pictures lol so excited for this ❤️

Cr. To rightful owners

orchidtea, AllySweet and est.jpn like this.
  17. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

Too funny you said that. My friends and I think he is a one size fits all for the girls. The only one time I am not convinced is with Chippy. I think I am use to seeing sparks right off the bat and with her I don’t but just my opinion.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. AllySweet

Wow they look good together. Most of his Nang Eks enjoy working with him . I can’t wait to see this lakorn. I am anticipating this one.

SuzieJ and est.jpn like this.
  19. AllySweet

Great and suits...I am sold!! Lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

E60AE141-2D6C-4F43-988C-459590C5385C.jpeg 9A5B726C-E0C0-4B2A-AF15-3503BFC659AA.jpeg 0E76B288-8BFA-4FD5-AD72-17EC72F99AA5.jpeg
    Wedding pictures are here! These look like they were actually taken at a real wedding lol Love Diana’s dress but I’m not into the hair and makeup. Nonetheless they still look beautiful together ❤️

Cr. To rightful owners

AllySweet and orchidtea like this.