[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

She is quite pretty. I like how they’re already matching in colors hehe.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe its a sign of the future lol

orchidtea and Xiongurl26 like this.
  3. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Haha let’s hope! Do you know her name?

4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I have to agree with you on that but she's a nangek that is here to stay. She has strong producers backup at the channel. They seem to afore her and praised her. Its like they're seeing her as the next rising it girl. Don't ask me how

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

her manager has lots of good connections and she a halfie which ch3 loves

S.J.M likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I have some goodies to share with yall! Im having Great withdrawals! I need him on screen soon :(
    Dn7HzlEUcAEzyuF.jpeg
    Dn7CT20X0AAi1SF.jpeg Dn7HzlEUcAEzyuF.jpeg
    Cr. to rightful owners

7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Wow they are looking really nice together! Great seriously is one of those p'eks who looks good with anyone. I camt think of anyone in the new or current generation who would look bad with him! Great is sooo handsome i cant get over it!!
    Dn7QC1EXgAESH2N.jpeg
    Dn-kliMUUAAmbEh.jpeg
    Dn-kliSV4AEre7D.jpeg
    Cr. to rightful owners

x.ATKD.x, sugar12, est.jpn and 4 others like this.
  8. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

@SuzieJ Did you see that one photo of Masu & Gret together?! I swear I think I’m realling falling more over the favt that we have two good ass looking men in here. I swooned so bad over that photo.

They always joked about Great being a darker P’ek but hey! The man can match anyone & that’s what counts. Some ppl don’t match & still get paired whichthen becomes hard to watch lol.

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Screenshot_20181013-223228.jpg
    Screenshot_20181013-223339.jpg
    Cr. to rightful owners
    Great looking like Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome! Me likey :love: and Diana looks so classy and nice :)

est.jpn, PrincessKarina and Estelle19 like this.
  10. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I like Diana wardrobes

PrincessKarina, orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Me too! its very simple but at the same time stylish

PrincessKarina, orchidtea and preetam like this.
  12. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

They are too cute! I can't wait to see them on screen.

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. sugar12

sugar12 sarNie Egg

Great is aging really well! wow he and Diana looks so damn good together too. my boy Masu is good looking too!! I can't wait to see what he's got in store for the upcoming years, he's one that I got my eyes on ^_^ <3
    sidenote: Great needs to be paired up with SOOO many actresses *ahem* Mint, Taew(uh hello) *those two are the only two that I could think of rn lol

orchidtea, est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

and also mew as well! at least he gets to pair with my girl bella as well! hopefully 2019 is a good year for great

KitKat516 and sugar12 like this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I think I'm bored of Thai Lakorn cus I haven't seen Great in a new lakorn for a long while! When was his last Lakorn

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

His last one was with Saimai in june. I skipped that one cause i wasnt interested in the storyline and people said it wasnt that good but dont worry, his lakorn with bella will be airing on the 31st of this month!

17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh that's right!! Lol that one was sooo not memorable that I totally forgot hahaha.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yeah i think his was the least memorable of the whole series. The only one i really enjoyed was Boy and Chippys part and Toey and Eyes part.

19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Screenshot_20181030-000215.jpg Screenshot_20181029-164442.jpg
    Cr. to rightful owners
    I remember i was unhappy with this pairing but now im loving them together <3

est.jpn and S.J.M like this.
  20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Ooo they look smoking!!!! But who doesn't look hot with Great?! :love:

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.