[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I might be the odd one here but I really like Masu and don't mind seeing him as the rising p'ek. I adore him in that lakorn with Preem and Bomb. I guess I just want to see him and Preem in another lakorn together because they were so cute!!! Just thinking about them makes me smile hahaha

I really like Masu's voice though. It's manly and soft/gentle at the same time. I don't really know how to describe it. Gives me Weir vibe. Weir has that same tone but a little more manly. Weir can sweet talk me to my dream. Ugh his voice lol. Masu is like the yet to hit puberty version of Weir's voice hahaha xD

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I might be the odd one here but I really like Masu and don't mind seeing him as the rising p'ek. I adore him in that lakorn with Preem and Bomb. I guess I just want to see him and Preem in another lakorn together because they were so cute!!! Just thinking about them makes me smile hahaha

I really like Masu's voice though. It's manly and soft/gentle at the same time. I don't really know how to describe it. Gives me Weir vibe. Weir has that same tone but a little more manly. Weir can sweet talk me to my dream. Ugh his voice lol. Masu is like the yet to hit puberty version of Weir's voice hahaha xD
Awh. I like Masu too! Definitely loved him with Preem in CTM. They were cute together. What I like about him is his smile. He’s another one of those dudes who has a nice distinct smile. I’ll have to agree about his voice well I’m not sure about manly lol but I love how he has a soft/gentle voice.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Awh. I like Masu too! Definitely loved him with Preem in CTM. They were cute together. What I like about him is his smile. He’s another one of those dudes who has a nice distinct smile. I’ll have to agree about his voice well I’m not sure about manly lol but I love how he has a soft/gentle voice.
I love his smile too!!! You don't think his voice is manly??? Hahaha I guess when I say manly I'm not talking about harsh manly tone, but more as the gentle manly if that even make sense. I don't know, but I feel like a lot of Thai men has this very high pitched tone in there voice, for example Mario M is one of the many actors I have to take time to get used to because of his tone of voice. Masu has a monotone voice, very subdued.

He also has the cutest little nose lol I don't think I've ever seen a Thai actor with a nose like that.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I love his smile too!!! You don't think his voice is manly??? Hahaha I guess when I say manly I'm not talking about harsh manly tone, but more as the gentle manly if that even make sense. I don't know, but I feel like a lot of Thai men has this very high pitched tone in there voice, for example Mario M is one of the many actors I have to take time to get used to because of his tone of voice. Masu has a monotone voice, very subdued.

He also has the cutest little nose lol I don't think I've ever seen a Thai actor with a nose like that.
Ohh in that case, if you say it like that, I love his voice too then! Haha. Yeah he has that nice warm monotone voice. Do I even make sense? Lol. I understand you though. He’s just a cutie all around.

Last edited:

S.J.M

Warrior
I like masu, he was a cutie in KC but nothing as pek aura but after I checked the bts of YWCFTS thai version he is grown a handsome & special aura, he has a warm vibe he only needed to mature to his full potential.

SuzieJ

sarNie Oldmaid
So far ive only seen Masu, Diana, Bua, and some other supporting cast filming for this. Here are some shots of Masu and Diana. These 2 are cute!
DkOTPQPU0AADksr.jpeg DkOTPQQUUAcGzJS.jpeg
Cr. Twitter @lab_luang_jai

SuzieJ

sarNie Oldmaid
The only updates with Great ive seen are these 3 pictures. These two look so unexpectedly good together. Im really looking forwards to them on screen together. Hopefully they dress Diana nicely so she looks her age.
DkDggHRUUAIZe-8.jpeg DkDggHRV4AEwM6k.jpeg DkDggHSUwAAUDPb.jpeg
Cr. Twitter @lab_luang_jai

SuzieJ

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this lakorn doesnt focus too much on Masu! So far i havent seen much about Great but ive seen lots of BTS with Diana and Masu together

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Great is a tad busy right now so maybe they are filming Diana and Masu's scenes first and will get to Great when his schedules are a little more open. Even with that said, like I said before I am thinking that this lakorn is to open more opportunities and exposures to Masu. I think they'll start making him a full time praek by their 50th anniversary. Masu has potential.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Masu. Haha. I think he doesn't look all that cute and his acting is a little awkward.

Great looks great with anyone. No pun intended. Haha.
I was thinking I was one of the few who did like him. Lol! I don’t really hear much of Masu fans.

Great will surface into this one soon. Our man is a busy bee alright.
Great is a tad busy right now so maybe they are filming Diana and Masu's scenes first and will get to Great when his schedules are a little more open. Even with that said, like I said before I am thinking that this lakorn is to open more opportunities and exposures to Masu. I think they'll start making him a full time praek by their 50th anniversary. Masu has potential.
You know I think he’ll be the only one I am actually ok with them promoting for the 50th lol. Maybe Nine too but I haven’t seen his first lakorn. Still being stubborn w/ newbies. Hehe.

rae

sarNie Hatchling
ooh, i think masu is growing on me when i saw his pics together with diana. i think his looks have matured since i last saw him in that body swapping lakorn with matt and great. which is good, because it would open him up to other different roles.