❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Great is the most handsome when hes in a suit! And who are those people?
You haven't seen Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai??!?!! You are missing out on some HANDSOME GREAT in SUIT!!!
Leuk Lap is Masu's character in their and Poon is Great's. I don't recall them having any interactions, but still. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You haven't seen Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai??!?!! You are missing out on some HANDSOME GREAT in SUIT!!!
Leuk Lap is Masu's character in their and Poon is Great's. I don't recall them having any interactions, but still. Haha.
I havent sadly! Its on my list to watch. I heard great was like every lady's dream man in this lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I havent sadly! Its on my list to watch. I heard great was like every lady's dream man in this lakorn
Yes girl. I wanted to be Matt in there! Great was flawless and so was his character. It's a very good lakorn! You must watch it!!! It really took me by surprise, it's really well-written! It's like BPS, it's a different tell on the body swapping genre.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes girl. I wanted to be Matt in there! Great was flawless and so was his character. It's a very good lakorn! You must watch it!!! It really took me by surprise, it's really well-written! It's like BPS, it's a different tell on the body swapping genre.
Ive been meaning to watch it but keep forgetting to. Thanks for reminding me!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Great?! Suits?! I'm totally in! I really liked Diana in ST and LRT and feel like she'll do well. And I just loveeeee seeing Great in suits. I like Masu too but other than the one with Great&Matt, I like him in KC and plan to watch his recent lakorn with Preem.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You can totally tell this lakorn is about boosting and preparing Masu for soon to be lead pra'ek. I'm thinking they will fully launch the new gens in 2020 for their 50th. Now I'm not saying they'll replace anyone but more like they'll be some changes. Maybe the gens right now will start to take more serious adult like roles which we are starting to see now. I'm glad though cus it will challenge everyone more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You can totally tell this lakorn is about boosting and preparing Masu for soon to be lead pra'ek. I'm thinking they will fully launch the new gens in 2020 for their 50th. Now I'm not saying they'll replace anyone but more like they'll be some changes. Maybe the gens right now will start to take more serious adult like roles which we are starting to see now. I'm glad though cus it will challenge everyone more.
Noo! I'm not ready! Haha. I just started liking this generation's daras!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I cant see masu as p'ek. And nooo i dont want changes. I like this generation too much! Even if theyre not as good as the veteran gen they still are my favorites. Im fine with the girl newbies but there is literatley no male newbies im interested in besides Nine Naphat. Theres no one worthy of fangirling over. No one like Ken T, Aum A, Pope, Great, Nadech, Got... only one who i like is Nine but thats only for his looks. I still havent seen his 1st lakorn cause i dont like the story. The good thing about him is that hes manly looking. Not the flower boy type that i seriously hate

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I cant see masu as p'ek. And nooo i dont want changes. I like this generation too much! Even if theyre not as good as the veteran gen they still are my favorites. Im fine with the girl newbies but there is literatley no male newbies im interested in besides Nine Naphat. Theres no one worthy of fangirling over. No one like Ken T, Aum A, Pope, Great, Nadech, Got... only one who i like is Nine but thats only for his looks. I still havent seen his 1st lakorn cause i dont like the story. The good thing about him is that hes manly looking. Not the flower boy type that i seriously hate
He's cute and he's got the height, but his voice gotta go. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nine's acting is ok, nothing to write home about lol. He still needs a lot of improvements which is to be expected. Out of all the new gems that I've seen, I really like Ball (from Naree Rissaya). He has the most potential look and acting wise.
Ball is so handsome! I liked him in james ji and yayas lakorn! So far hes only played supporting though i believe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nine's acting is ok, nothing to write home about lol. He still needs a lot of improvements which is to be expected. Out of all the new gems that I've seen, I really like Ball (from Naree Rissaya). He has the most potential look and acting wise.
Your talking about Ball Jitpanu?? Yeah I like him too!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
:O my heart! I’m not ready. I started with the generation now in 2010. Will it really have been 10 yrs soon? Wow. I feel old even if I’m young. & so far, I like Masu. He’s actually adorable. Not sure about the P’ek aura quite yet but i’d watch if he gets a main role. Also, OMG! I didn’t know there were other Ball fans. I thought it was only me. I love Ball! He has his charms. I think he definitely could be promoted to better roles.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I might be the odd one here but I really like Masu and don't mind seeing him as the rising p'ek. I adore him in that lakorn with Preem and Bomb. I guess I just want to see him and Preem in another lakorn together because they were so cute!!! Just thinking about them makes me smile hahaha

I really like Masu's voice though. It's manly and soft/gentle at the same time. I don't really know how to describe it. Gives me Weir vibe. Weir has that same tone but a little more manly. Weir can sweet talk me to my dream. Ugh his voice lol. Masu is like the yet to hit puberty version of Weir's voice hahaha xD

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I might be the odd one here but I really like Masu and don't mind seeing him as the rising p'ek. I adore him in that lakorn with Preem and Bomb. I guess I just want to see him and Preem in another lakorn together because they were so cute!!! Just thinking about them makes me smile hahaha

I really like Masu's voice though. It's manly and soft/gentle at the same time. I don't really know how to describe it. Gives me Weir vibe. Weir has that same tone but a little more manly. Weir can sweet talk me to my dream. Ugh his voice lol. Masu is like the yet to hit puberty version of Weir's voice hahaha xD
Awh. I like Masu too! Definitely loved him with Preem in CTM. They were cute together. What I like about him is his smile. He’s another one of those dudes who has a nice distinct smile. I’ll have to agree about his voice well I’m not sure about manly lol but I love how he has a soft/gentle voice.