[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jun 28, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Same to you! They make me feel butterflies when theyre together. I wish their koojin was more popular but im glad its not tooo popular like NY and MK. That would hinder their growth as actors/actresses

orchidtea and KitKat516 like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

They make my cheeks hurts from all the smiling lol. I get so giggly when I see them together. I'm able to watch all their lakorns over and over hahaha. I still want more lakorns of them BUT I also want lakorns with other people. Theres a few nangeks I dont want to see him with but won't say who that way i dont jinx myself :p

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes im also glad theyre doing lakorns with others but yeah i also want them in lakorn together too. I want them in another slap kiss together except more raeng

orchidtea, S.J.M and KitKat516 like this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

GRGR was my favorite but yes more reang..

I already forgot about this one. Did someone post the summary? Gotta go check.

5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Thank you for the summary.

Ok so she's Masu's girl first.

6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes there is a summary

7. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Oh hey. You forgetting someone here!

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Didn't know you are a GM fc!! Lol thought you were only Matt's and just ok with Great.

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  9. phatman

What?! Gurl. MattGreat are my KA of this generation. I just haven't seen all their lakorns. Hahaha.

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh no, I can't consider you a real fan cus a real fc watches ALL their lakorns together. Lol jk jk :p. Which one haven't you seen?

11. phatman

Not my fault I haven't had time! Haha.
    I haven't seen KRGR and LSH. Heheh.

12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

KRGR is their most popular one lol

S.J.M and phatman like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Omg KRGR was the lakorn that started it all!! It's a must watch, kinda like GS but I was able to stand the nangek there better than GS lol. I love KRGR.

I didn't really like Likit Sanaeha because they were like the supporting cast

14. phatman

I would've been done with KRGR and at least 2 other Matt lakorns if it weren't for BPS. Haha. It's on my radar though so I will definitely finish it sometime.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I guess I’m a real fan too! I’ve seen all of MG’s lakorns. Lol

phatman and KitKat516 like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I thought that Diana and Great was gonna be a big miscast cause i thought they were gonna look wierd together but judging from the fitting pictures, they actually look amazing together! Great hasnt had that much chemistry with any of his recent n'eks so i reallly want these 2 to have chemistry on screen. Their chemistry in the pictures is so cute.

S.J.M and KitKat516 like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Would anyone please translate whether there is a more detailed description of Great or Diana's character please? Is Great gonna be playing another gentleman type of character? Thats what it seems like. And BTW great in a suit is always an amazing idea

phatman likes this.
  18. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

The clip mainly talked about how much of a player Masu’s character will be haha. That’s cute lol. & Great as a businessman is good! He’ll be wearing lots of suits then.

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you for the translation! And yesh it seemed like they talked a lot about masus charachter

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  20. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

You’re Welcome! It was just a rough explanation lol but I hope it somewhat helped.

SuzieJ likes this.