❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes im also glad theyre doing lakorns with others but yeah i also want them in lakorn together too. I want them in another slap kiss together except more raeng
GRGR was my favorite but yes more reang..

I already forgot about this one. Did someone post the summary? Gotta go check.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not my fault I haven't had time! Haha.
I haven't seen KRGR and LSH. Heheh.
Omg KRGR was the lakorn that started it all!! It's a must watch, kinda like GS but I was able to stand the nangek there better than GS lol. I love KRGR.

I didn't really like Likit Sanaeha because they were like the supporting cast

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KRGR is their most popular one lol
Omg KRGR was the lakorn that started it all!! It's a must watch, kinda like GS but I was able to stand the nangek there better than GS lol. I love KRGR.

I didn't really like Likit Sanaeha because they were like the supporting cast
I would've been done with KRGR and at least 2 other Matt lakorns if it weren't for BPS. Haha. It's on my radar though so I will definitely finish it sometime.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I thought that Diana and Great was gonna be a big miscast cause i thought they were gonna look wierd together but judging from the fitting pictures, they actually look amazing together! Great hasnt had that much chemistry with any of his recent n'eks so i reallly want these 2 to have chemistry on screen. Their chemistry in the pictures is so cute.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Would anyone please translate whether there is a more detailed description of Great or Diana's character please? Is Great gonna be playing another gentleman type of character? Thats what it seems like. And BTW great in a suit is always an amazing idea

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
The clip mainly talked about how much of a player Masu’s character will be haha. That’s cute lol. & Great as a businessman is good! He’ll be wearing lots of suits then.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The clip mainly talked about how much of a player Masu’s character will be haha. That’s cute lol. & Great as a businessman is good! He’ll be wearing lots of suits then.
Thank you for the translation! And yesh it seemed like they talked a lot about masus charachter

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Would anyone please translate whether there is a more detailed description of Great or Diana's character please? Is Great gonna be playing another gentleman type of character? Thats what it seems like. And BTW great in a suit is always an amazing idea
DAYUM HE looks good!!

Edit: Hey it's a Luek Lap and Ah Poon reunion!