❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
With diana I'm neutral, great is amazing.
But bua what role she is playing I’m very confused with photo with masu can anybody explain please????!!!
Masu is playing Diana finance. They were about to get married but in the end they did not. He broke off the wedding or cancel, something like that...... to be with Diana best friend.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont really mind that he's used as a pusher cus that means he'll get more than 1 lakorns a year and he'll get different pairings. I do want to see him with more A lister beside Matt though.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
THIS! The three you've mentioned are the one's I'm waiting for Great to work with too, I'd also add Kim as well.
If there's a positive with Diana it's that thankfully she doesn't look really young opposite Great, they actually look cute together.
Yeah at this point, with how long Great’s been in the industry, he could have at least had one lakorn with any of the 4. I don’t mind Diana either. Not my favorite or anything but her acting doesn’t seem to bad. I’ll see when her lakorn with James Ma is done.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you, i know the storyline, but what is bua role? She doesn’t play diana best friend, whan play than role, so I’m confused with photo with masu she isn’t the one who steal the fiancé.
Based off of that story line from page 1 and Dancy's explanation, I feel like Bua is the best friend. Jarinthorn seems to be Masu while Pacharapol seems to be Great.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180702-130122.png
Can someone translate whats happening here? This is the comments under dianas ig post of the fitting pictures for this lakorn. It looks funny haha. Btw why is great not verified yet?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 18340
Can someone translate whats happening here? This is the comments under dianas ig post of the fitting pictures for this lakorn. It looks funny haha. Btw why is great not verified yet?
Chippy: the young mistress and the chauffeur?

Diana: Chippy, I laughed out loud. He (Great) is playing dad (Haha that's mean!!!! My poor Great)

Chippy: oh my mistake ( or I misunderstood)

Kao: true, a father (as in like she confirmed he's playing her father hahaha omg my poor Great is getting picked on!!)

Great (to all 3 girls):hey!!!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Diana: Chippy, I laughed out loud. He (Great) is playing dad (Haha that's mean!!!! My poor Great)

Kao: true, a father (as in like she confirmed he's playing her father hahaha omg my poor Great is getting picked on!!)

Aww poor great haha getting picked on for his age by all these pretty young girls lol. Its not his fault haha

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
not a great fan of Diana but I love Great & Mansu :) dunno maybe time to pair him up with Bella, Pancake, YaYa, Kimberley, Toey ( I know people find her annoying but I like her) I certainly didn't like his pair in his recent lakorn.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

The shade of it all! lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im happy to see how close and comfortable great is to all his n'eks. Goes to show how nice of a person he.
That's why I love him so much lol. When he first played with Matt, he was scared of her cus she was so touchy and jokes around so much. Like he seems like he didn't know if she meant it or was joking then the more they play together the closer they got. Totally made me fin. Great/Matt my one and only koojin!!!! Now that Matt is free, I want them together!!!!!!!! UNFRIEND ZONE HIM MATT!! lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That's why I love him so much lol. When he first played with Matt, he was scared of her cus she was so touchy and jokes around so much. Like he seems like he didn't know if she meant it or was joking then the more they play together the closer they got. Totally made me fin. Great/Matt my one and only koojin!!!! Now that Matt is free, I want them together!!!!!!!! UNFRIEND ZONE HIM MATT!! lol :p
Yes although im very sad for matt i lowkey was kind of happy that there is a ray of hope for matt and great to get together. They are my biggest ship in the thai entertainment industry. My fave koojin pairing aswell!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Same to you! They make me feel butterflies when theyre together. I wish their koojin was more popular but im glad its not tooo popular like NY and MK. That would hinder their growth as actors/actresses
They make my cheeks hurts from all the smiling lol. I get so giggly when I see them together. I'm able to watch all their lakorns over and over hahaha. I still want more lakorns of them BUT I also want lakorns with other people. Theres a few nangeks I dont want to see him with but won't say who that way i dont jinx myself :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They make my cheeks hurts from all the smiling lol. I get so giggly when I see them together. I'm able to watch all their lakorns over and over hahaha. I still want more lakorns of them BUT I also want lakorns with other people. Theres a few nangeks I dont want to see him with but won't say who that way i dont jinx myself :p
Yes im also glad theyre doing lakorns with others but yeah i also want them in lakorn together too. I want them in another slap kiss together except more raeng