❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I agree with @est.jpn. Her acting has improved a bit and it definitely takes time to warm up to her. I’m hoping she really wins me over in this lakorn cause she’s a pretty girl. She needs to work on her screen presence. I think that’s the biggest thing she’s lacking.
Yep! Agreed. She's either sometimes exaggerating or than later not giving in any emotions. She's still young and still has a long way to go.
As long as Ch.3 is still promoting her she'll improve over time, hopefully...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yep! Agreed. She's either sometimes exaggerating or than later not giving in any emotions. She's still young and still has a long way to go.
As long as Ch.3 is still promoting her she'll improve over time, hopefully...
Yeah she will hopefully keep improving. Ch3 should give her a role that will push her like what they gave to Nychaa in her current lakorn that’s airing.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Literally, this Year of 2019 was full of n'ek fighting n'rai genre for reals!
But now this lakorn is going to be the p'eks fighting! I am ready to see
the gentleman suited up Great again I guess. Hahahaha. His character is the same
as majority of the roles he has play. But I'll have to see if Masu will out shine him because
for some reason it seems like Masu shows up a lot here just to make weak girls fight and cry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Finally this will be airing today in Thailand! Can’t wait to see Great. I hope he has a good amount of scenes in the first episode since it seems like the focus is Masu :crybaby2:This time it’s p’eks and n’eks fighting :risas3: I can already tell this is gonna be crazy!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I can't get use to Masu playing this character. It's just not him. They should have used a different guy and let him play Diana's younger brother or something that get's Great's sister with the glasses. Stink to have all the girls on Great side fall for Masu. LOL.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I don't even understand how these girls fall for this guy at all....hes such a sleazeball.....least of all the main lead girl. I mean, She went through college, medical school, internship...til residency....assuming she's a resident now. Are you really trying to tell me this girl has never been hit upon by guys like him before....and she's oh so innocent that she can't tell if the guy is a player...puhleez:rolleyes:.
I'm so so offended by the writing.... of all the female characters. Atleast make an effort with the female lead, writers. She looked so charmed by his few words...completely forgetting he was just a day before, having, seemingly a lovers quarrel with another woman in the hospital hallway.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, they should have picked someone else. He's not attractive to have all the girls fall for sorry! N'ek yes gullible and believe easily too. Feel bad for Great b/c nobody seems to listen especially his sister. Then the crazy uncle errr! Sad but I see lots of drama in this lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thippy has put this subbing project on hold for now since she has her plate full with two other lakorns. I will watch the first episode later on tonight and will be back with my opinions!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is a very ture nature of player they cheat with no reason just because they like and wanted. I was laughing so hard at how fast Masu change when he saw Diana at the hospital.