❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They don't look too bad together. If They just finished we probably won't get it until later this year huh?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope this is good, i havent seen a good lakorn of his since his last one with Matt.
The last lakorn of his I actually enjoyed was the one with Chippy. The dance one with Saimai was a big no. PKNH was good in terms of its acting and stuff but I hated the storyline so i dropped it after a couple of episodes. This one with Diana has a storyline that I actually like so hopefully it’s good. Diana improves her acting in the one with James Ma so that’s a plus

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
At least you watched his lakorn with Bella, lol i skipped it so its been a longer time for me..
The struggle is real! If his next two with Diana and Kao are not good I’m gonna be so sad :( I wonder who his next lakorn will be with? Hoping it’s either Taew, Mint, or Mew. I’m sure he’s gonna take a little bit of a break though because he’s been filming nonstop since PKNH and is probably exhausted! He deserves a nice break

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The struggle is real! If his next two with Diana and Kao are not good I’m gonna be so sad :( I wonder who his next lakorn will be with? Hoping it’s either Taew, Mint, or Mew. I’m sure he’s gonna take a little bit of a break though because he’s been filming nonstop since PKNH and is probably exhausted! He deserves a nice break
As long as it is with someone i like. Lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OMG the pictures look awesome!!! Great and Diana look soooo good together! And they seem hapoy in all the pictures, so hopefully this lakorn won’t have too much unnecessary drama

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
First part was the summary of the the lakorn. Yadi yadi ya... And yes you are correct, it was just saying part 1 of the BTS will be on the 25th.