❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
He's a really good actor just not charismatic enough. He had good chemistry with Bua and Whan but zero with Diana it was like watching paint dry with the two of them. For me his most interesting scenes were with Great, Care or Duke.
Thanks! I like Masu in light romantic comedy roles. He was pretty good in the lakorn with Preem.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn great with a gun.... makes me more excited to see kao wan hai noo bpen sai lub....

meenia

sarNie Adult
be honest i was surprised also when i saw it was the final episode. I guess this makes it the first lakorn i didn't want it to end yet. I wanted to see that scene when the family knows how Toom was the one cheating with Joe. It's kind of like she took the easy route out, like she feels nothing wrong with cheating on her cousin with the same man. it should have been her that shot Joe. LOL. Joe's dad was the worse, the mom should have thrown a fit but got no time for that too. Everything just drop. I wanted to see Gib's dad shocked that he trusted his daughter to Joe, i mean he was the other person i thought would have wanted to kill Joe. But it ended with Great and Gib instead.

But overall i enjoyed this lakorn. Love both Great and Diana.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
be honest i was surprised also when i saw it was the final episode. I guess this makes it the first lakorn i didn't want it to end yet. I wanted to see that scene when the family knows how Toom was the one cheating with Joe. It's kind of like she took the easy route out, like she feels nothing wrong with cheating on her cousin with the same man. it should have been her that shot Joe. LOL. Joe's dad was the worse, the mom should have thrown a fit but got no time for that too. Everything just drop. I wanted to see Gib's dad shocked that he trusted his daughter to Joe, i mean he was the other person i thought would have wanted to kill Joe. But it ended with Great and Gib instead.

But overall i enjoyed this lakorn. Love both Great and Diana.
Totally agree with you! I also wanted to see the uncle admit his wrong doing and realize that Tor thought about the family first and what he'll sacrifice for the family. There wasn't closer on some things I thought they should have. One more episode would have been better to tie loose ends if anything.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Y’all know I’m going to be honest here, watching this Lakorn I had to question myself if Great and Diana where the main couple in here. Every single scene was about Jo and side characters.

I didn’t think they would end the episode at 11 and wrap it all up. So many twist and turns....I didn’t even get the satisfaction of everyone receiving there karma. Like that’s it? I’m so emotionless for the last episode like what? Slap myself bc I just can’t comprehend why they didn’t make it a little longer.