[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jun 28, 2018.

1. nalyli

nalyli sarNie Egg

From Ig: Thaidramatic_update

69CCDEF3-91C5-4D28-B811-BF2D7D3626E4.jpeg

standby and KitKat516 like this.
  2. nalyli

nalyli sarNie Egg

Today fitting Cr: pin21yrs
    BFCFED4A-2B69-4141-A23E-0C012F4C3976.jpeg 78487F12-187E-40DF-BE9E-30CD5A396FCF.jpeg 8CC2AC71-FF11-4BED-98DD-963C3D138119.jpeg

3. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I'm not into Diana at all but I can't deny the fact that I'm interested in this. I can't help it when it comes to Great I will endure most things lol and look we have another Bride to Be reunion up in here too.

KitKat516, SuzieJ and S.J.M like this.
  4. nalyli

nalyli sarNie Egg

Cr: pin21yrs & Great
    47876805-AEBC-4B84-B35B-3CD7BC519718.jpeg

2E9C98DF-0560-4DAF-AE12-8F505315322F.jpeg 75A000B0-5D6B-423B-8EB4-6F64D5AB1F63.jpeg

jjinxx, enchanted and KitKat516 like this.
  5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

GREAT!!!!!!! :aaaaa::cheer:

I'm just happy there's more lakorns from Great. It's not Matt but that's ok as long as it's Great lol

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  6. standby

standby sarNie Egg

7. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Oh my gosh!!! Have the Lakorn gods heard me or something?! Great & Masu in one lakorn. I’m screaming!!! :aaaaa:I love both of them. 2 handsome men in one Lakorn. I can’t deal right now. I don’t mind Diana as much so yay to new projects!!

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Bua looks super cute! Why can't she nangek...

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Great in a suit is always a good idea! But why is great always being paired with the newbies now a days! Nycha, Chippy, Saimai, Kao, and now Diana. I still want him to pair with people from his generation like Mint C, Taew, Mew, etc.

BeLLa, orchidtea, jjinxx and 2 others like this.
  10. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Because he's great?...? Lol bad joke

11. fairytales

fairytales sarNie Egg

Great is on a roll. Isn’t he filming 2 other ones with Bella and Kao?

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes he has those 2 but he hasnt started filming with Kao yet

13. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Great needs to be paired up with Taew, Mew, Mint & who else...?

BeLLa and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

He hasnt paired up with kimmy or yaya but i dont think great will ever pair up with those 2 maybe kimmy but not yaya

KitKat516 likes this.
  15. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

i always thought generals would be wealthy, but i guess not, seeing as the son has to secure a comfortable future with a rich wife. o_O

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Never know, but out of all Ch3 current actors Great and Boy are underrated forsure.

PrincessKarina, its_ann and SuzieJ like this.
  17. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

With diana I'm neutral, great is amazing.
    But bua what role she is playing I’m very confused with photo with masu can anybody explain please????!!!

18. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Sadly, I really wish Great can play with Taew, Mew, and especially Mint C. but idk why it hasn't happen. Understandably, I know certain productions have their favorites so I feel that maybe why some pairings haven't happened. *sighs* I take any Lakorn with my favorites any day though so I'm not going to complain. I'm getting Great and Masu together in one Lakorn. I mean Masu loks so hot in that photo with Bua.

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  19. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

THIS! The three you've mentioned are the one's I'm waiting for Great to work with too, I'd also add Kim as well.
    If there's a positive with Diana it's that thankfully she doesn't look really young opposite Great, they actually look cute together.

20. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

I'm confused who is nangek best friend Bua or the other girl who looks rai...

Diana and that Yeena girl are probably the one two new generation gals look mature.