❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm not into Diana at all but I can't deny the fact that I'm interested in this. I can't help it when it comes to Great I will endure most things lol and look we have another Bride to Be reunion up in here too.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh!!! Have the Lakorn gods heard me or something?! Great & Masu in one lakorn. I’m screaming!!! :aaaaa:I love both of them. 2 handsome men in one Lakorn. I can’t deal right now. I don’t mind Diana as much so yay to new projects!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great in a suit is always a good idea! But why is great always being paired with the newbies now a days! Nycha, Chippy, Saimai, Kao, and now Diana. I still want him to pair with people from his generation like Mint C, Taew, Mew, etc.

rae

sarNie Adult
i always thought generals would be wealthy, but i guess not, seeing as the son has to secure a comfortable future with a rich wife. o_O

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Sadly, I really wish Great can play with Taew, Mew, and especially Mint C. but idk why it hasn't happen. Understandably, I know certain productions have their favorites so I feel that maybe why some pairings haven't happened. *sighs* I take any Lakorn with my favorites any day though so I'm not going to complain. I'm getting Great and Masu together in one Lakorn. I mean Masu loks so hot in that photo with Bua.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Sadly, I really wish Great can play with Taew, Mew, and especially Mint C. but idk why it hasn't happen. Understandably, I know certain productions have their favorites so I feel that maybe why some pairings haven't happened. *sighs* I take any Lakorn with my favorites any day though so I'm not going to complain. I'm getting Great and Masu together in one Lakorn. I mean Masu loks so hot in that photo with Bua.
THIS! The three you've mentioned are the one's I'm waiting for Great to work with too, I'd also add Kim as well.
If there's a positive with Diana it's that thankfully she doesn't look really young opposite Great, they actually look cute together.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm confused who is nangek best friend Bua or the other girl who looks rai...

Diana and that Yeena girl are probably the one two new generation gals look mature.