[Ch3] Lookmai Kong Por Series: Tai Rom Bai Pak

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow they did cut this short. I was waiting for the raining scene where Jim was kneeling infront of Noona house. But I guess that would be too dramatic for a light storyline. I have enjoyed Noona and Jim and it will be sad to say goodbue. I had a great 2 and half week.

Looking forward to Toey and Golf. It looks lkke it will have that light hearted drama as well.

Since this was so short, I thought of combining the entire series into 1 thread?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It ended already?!??? What? I haven't caught up yet. Still on episode 10. It was just starting to get interesting between Sara and Puen. I guess that means no more Puen  :teary:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
What?! It finished?? Wow! I thought it would be around 15-20 eps. That's sad.
Oh wells, imma be making a mv for TRBP.
Yes!! Golf and Toey! I love these two. They've been friends forever

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Amelie3 said:
Wow, that was a short one. Maybe one of you can tell me if I listed the dramas of this series in the right order on the Viki-channel (http://www.viki.com/tv/22347c-tai-rom-bai-pak-lookmai-kong-por-series-i)? And I would be so grateful for a short plot description for each part. It doesn't have to be long, just to get an idea of what each part is about. Please! :flowers:
This is as short as it can get for me
Jim grew up in a wealthy family with a high social status. Being the only child, he is adored by both his parents, and doesn't realise that he misses one aspect in life; helping others. When he returns from studying abroad, he meets the motivated country girl, Noona. Her outgoing but selfless personality teaches Jim that true happiness comes from helping others, and especially helping the people that you most love. Jim discovers that his father sends money to Noona's village every month. Knowing this, he seeks out to her village to get the money back, but instead he is stuck there for a month while they try to earn enough money for him. Determined to always gain his own profit, he goes through a wild journey of love, happiness, anger and sorrow. Tai Rom Bai Pak portrays a story of a young man who once was an arrogant and selfish person, willing to get the better end of the deal, until he meets a beautiful and wide-eyed girl who shows him how to truly survive in the world by helping others.
I'm not very good at summarizing >_<
I know I know, DP. Sorry