[Ch3] Look Tard (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"ทีวีซีน"คว้า"เคน"ลงละคร"ลูกทาส" ท้าทายฝีมือใช้นักแสดงหน้าทันสมัยเล่นพีเรียด
http://pantip.com/topic/30070099
Khun Pin said this lakorn will done by September pra'ek is Ken Phupoom and n'ek not sure yet 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Alice. :) So this was the lakorn he said that he's going to have in his recent interview. Happy he's finally confirm to a lakorn. :)  I'm excited to know who will be his next nang'ek!!!

From the title of this lakorn, it sounds like its going to be one of those olden days theme, I am assuming.
Also, I'm assuming, the translation of the title sounds something like "Slave's Child" or "Child of Slave".
I don't know, I'm justing guessing.Lol.

Alice or anyone, maybe you can help me out, what is the translation?

---------------------
Okay, so, I was right, this will be a period lakorn. Just listen to the google translate of the Thai parts that Alice posted. Ooooo... Interesting Ken PP in period lakorn. Even more excited now to know who will be his nang'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Thanks Alice. :) So this was the lakorn he said that he's going to have in his recent interview. Happy he's finally confirm to a lakorn. :)  I'm excited to know who will be his next nang'ek!!!

From the title of this lakorn, it sounds like its going to be one of those olden days theme, I am assuming.
Also, I'm assuming, the translation of the title sounds something like "Slave's Child" or "Child of Slave".
I don't know, I'm justing guessing.Lol.

Alice or anyone, maybe you can help me out, what is the translation?

---------------------
Okay, so, I was right, this will be a period lakorn. Just listen to the google translate of the Thai parts that Alice posted. Ooooo... Interesting Ken PP in period lakorn. Even more excited now to know who will be his nang'ek.
yes correct period lakorn/olden days boran lakorn ja 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Alice. :)

So excited.Can't wait to know who will be his new nang'ek.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Man, Ken in a period lakorn? I'm in, anything for Ken, because i love Ken and can't wait to see him improve his talents. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Ken in a Period Lakorn...o_O! I would love to see him in here...can't wait to see who da n'ek! Thanks Alice!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"ทีวีซีน"คว้า"เคนภูภูมิ"ลงละคร"ลูกทาส" ท้าทายฝีมือใช้นักแสดงหน้าทันสมัยเล่นพีเรียด
this is about Look Tard Tv Scene has chosen Ken P as for the n'ek they will try get one from the new generation 
Mint Chalida is on the list followed by Nong Ester the girl that pair with Pope in Buang 
Look Tard is a remake and its similar to khun seuk those boran period lakorn 
http://pantip.com/topic/30070919
http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXdPREl5TURFMU5nPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE15MHdNUzB5TWc9PQ==
credit to Khaosod

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouuuuu interesting !!! I'm already in but since Nong Mint is listed too, I'm even more excited ! I didn't watch RN, but I've been hearing that Ken got great feedback. I'll give this lakorn of his a try (;

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Esther huh? Tat will be great! I was waiting to see her in a lakorn as a mian lead! Chalida tat will be great too ahahaha Chalida and Ken is one of my looking forward list too hehehe thanks Alice

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Interesting...It'd be great to see Mint C again, and a new pairing too!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, Mint C is in the list, I'll be looking forward to it more now if it was Mint C and Ken. I really want them to pair too. But either way, i'm in for Ken. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. They're really upgrading Bella to Nang'ek instead of N'rail/Supporting. That's cool. I haven't seen any of her lakorns after Roy Marn. Hopefully there's some improvements. :)

Thanks. 

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the old version it was pretty good. Pra'ek is a slave to nang'ek father i think, and him and nang'ek like each other from the start but their status was different. Though he was a slave he found ways to educate himself, at night he would swim to the other side and learned how to read and write with the help of a high status man. His life was pretty sad, but the ending wasn't sad. His worked paid off, and at that time slavery was over so he got to be with nang'ek and got old together.

I'm excited to see how Ken will play this role.