[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Of course someone has to mention Yaya's name in this thread. If Patricia is afraid to take pictures because of fear due to the fan clubs then it goes to show that she's a sensitive person who gives the fan clubs power to affect her work : )

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Not a very nice comment and was totally unnecessary ^^^ What's wrong with being sensitive? If means things were being said to me 24/7 from thousands of strangers I don't even know, I'd be sensitive too. Fan clubs should learn how to separate their fantasies from reality and restrain from saying hurtful things. Yaya's name can be mentioned any where as long as it's not out of disrespect so I don't see anything wrong with mentioning her in this thread.    

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm sure there will be pics of Pat and Nadech. Just right now their filming more of Nadech and Taew. Plus Taew is the main n'ek.
There's no need to bring up Yaya fc, fans don't have that much power to say what can be post or not...... Plus you can't clap with one hand...it take two to make sound. So don't just assume when no one know the truth!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fans definitely don't have the power to say what can and cannot be posted, but they do have the power to affect one's self-esteem negatively whether it's intentionally or unintentional which may result in one acting the way they do to avoid it. Words are powerful. Pat's only 16. Can't imagine going through what she goes through at that age, but it was her choice to follow this path. You saying that you can't clap with one hand etc...is assuming. So like you said, no one knows the truth so let's forget about what was said and focus on this wonderful lakorn. Shall we? :)

Credit to Lomsornruk IG

I can't wait for more Pat and Nadech pictures. None at this moment, but hope this satisfies for now. I can't wait for the synopsis. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Love all those pictures! Nadech is goofly and lively as ever and the wedding looks plain sweet and romantic. Lol i want to see female characters who are written with honest desire and will allow a small peck here and there, instead of pushing the p'ek away; just a thought considering i bet the two will go through many things together and develop a deep relationship. Gosh, poor Taew, it looks so cold but she has to wear shorts!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech is getting chubby lately, he should go workout like other p'ek. Thank you for updated na ka.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I am excited for Nadech and his two new n'eks.  But my personal opinions, why are the Ch bosses, casting agents going the route of hiring underage N'ek...15/16 (is Pat really only 16?) I find that they are a bit too young to delve in the Romance genre....Just my opinions. Regardless it has happened in the past and I am still looking forward to see this lakorn.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this .. Be nice to see nadech with new nang ek n roles .. I like na like this compared to when he lost so much weight that he look sick ..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for sharing clips, pictures, comments, etc.

It was supposed to say "UCLA School of Medicine not UCLA College of the Medico"   I went there last summer and it is such a beautiful campus.    UCLA stands for University of California, Los Angeles.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mz_Em said:
I am excited for Nadech and his two new n'eks.  But my personal opinions, why are the Ch bosses, casting agents going the route of hiring underage N'ek...15/16 (is Pat really only 16?) I find that they are a bit too young to delve in the Romance genre....Just my opinions. Regardless it has happened in the past and I am still looking forward to see this lakorn.
I understand your feelings, but hey, nowadays, sixth graders are being serious in relationships already, eighth graders are already having sex. I know they are too young and i don't agree to it. When i see it, i would think what is this world going to? But sooner or later i'll have to accept the fact that it is happening. Seriously, i see Pat acting as nang ek in a lakorn and i am wondering, she's really younger than me? But in the end, it is the truth i have to accept.

Anyways, I'm still very excited gor this lakorn. :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Eng sub vdo moonchild posted, as usual, nadech is the one and only who's eating lol. I just realised, I dont really like his wavy hair as the doctor, i love his hair as the business guy more 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyaC556rKbY

Lom son rak bts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JVB02mGX5k
cr: nadech@pantip

That dancing scene of nataew in the open field looks so sweet, how perfect would it be to have na's soothing singing voice in the background!!  :bopping:  And that pic of him trying to kiss taew and she pushes him away lol got rejected!!! 

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
these young kids are just too pretty for my own good. pat is blossoming every day. taew is a classy lady and nadech is the lucky prince!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the photos. I wonder how Barry got in the hospital, can't wait to watch! Patrica is pretty, she looks mature to me. :) 

pinky3

sarNie Adult
wow.. thanks for all the pics..i must say pat is looking really gorgeous in a mature role.. both couple of na look cute.. can't wait.