[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCW9EJz4blE

The host asked na if people mistaken him as some one 's twin, he say keanu reeves ..lol he say he was just joking , if he got half as him is good even if just his beard , its enough..smh
The host asked taew if she have anything to gossip on na.. she say his weight..lol cuz he is getting big, guess everyone on set wants him to lose weight , so she say she will give him support to do that..lol the boy can sure eat.. but he is still hoot.. in those outfit..haha can't wait for this to air..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
awwww Taew and Nadech out in that beautiful pink field of flowers! gorgeous! i can't wait till we get more updates on this! Nadech looking very handsome as the twin brothers and the ladies are lovely! Both pair seem like they will have plenty of romance!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Omg! Dancing out in the open hills, so so so sweet! Hopefully they get to film more and reveal more pictures! thanks for the updates!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks a lot AT2005!  I find the sunset pic so breathtaking beautiful.  Dancing in the open hill is also so romantic! This lakorn is shaping up so beautifully.  I can't wait to see it! 

They are filming the wedding scene today.  Funny how Nadech gets to get married in all of his lakorns, and even in his movie. lol

Silly groom is keeping warm while waiting for his bride

Credits to: anyama,ratchaneech3,saifon_ch3

Here comes the bride and groom!  Such a simple wedding lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wowwww those are some sweet pics of Taew and Nadech ^^ looking forward to watch LSR :) thanks for all the pic updates

fanny

sarNie Adult
I wonder why there's no picture of Patricia and Nadech together. Is Pat afraid of YAYA's fanclub lol. Can't wait to see Pat and Nadech together.